Inhuman

Hope you enjoy this chapter (><)

I arrive at the experimenting room and place Serena onto a table.
I strap the metal braces around her hands and legs then walk out the room.
The boss walks in.
"Is everything ready?" He asks.
I nod.
"Good, now let's begi-"
He is stopped by a large banging noise outside the door.

(Ash's POV)

I arrive at the place where the truck went and slammed open the door.
I immediately get attacked by a bunch of people.
Gladly I've been practicing.
I take them out and slam open multiple doors, looking from left to right to see if Serena was there.
No one.
There was only one room left now.
It had a big 'DO NOT ENTER!' sign on it.
I don't care though.
This is the only place they could have hid Serena.
I punch open the door to see a brown haired boy and a tall, jet haired man.
I look behind them to see Serena strapped into a metal table.
Her eyes looked dead, like all the life was sucked out of her.
"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!" I scream.
"We haven't done too much to her, just a little trance so she doesn't disobey. Don't worry, she can still hear and see everything." The tall man said. "LET HER GO!"
I rush up to the table.
As soon as I touch the edge of it I feel my arms being pulled back.
I instantly kick back, but my foot misses.
"Looks like you're a feisty one." The man says.
He then clips something around my wrists and trips me up.
I try to get up, but as I stand up and run towards the table I get pulled back again.
I look behind me to see myself attached to a chain which is stuck to the wall.
"What do you want with her!" I shout.
He turns to me.
"Serena is no ordinary child. She was changed just like her mom. But her mom didn't make it, whereas Serena did."
He walks up to me.
"Do you want to know what is so special about her?" He asks.
I nod my head.
"Well, David Yvonne, also known as Serena's dad, was a scientist in his early years and became a professional scientist when he was only 18. His dad was the president of Kalos so twenty years later David became president. However, he still wanted to be a scientist, but couldn't, due to all the paperwork he had to do everyday. His main goal in life was to make a human like robot, and that's when the idea hit him. He had a wife then, her name was Grace and she was pregnant with Serena. David started making plans for his human robot in secret, with my help of course. After Serena was born, David could no longer work on his human robot because of his child. This is when he asked me for help again. He wanted to turn his family into living robots and that's how he killed Grace, by removing her organs and replacing them with metal ones."
He stops speaking.
I am so angry right now.
The reason that Serena doesn't have a mom is because her dad and this man right here tried to turn her into a FREAKING robot!
David and this guy are freaking insane!
"Now Serena."
This is the bit I've been dreading.
"After her mother died, David and I immediately started working on Serena. But, Serena would try to fight back because she was a strong girl when she was young. David started to get annoyed with her for not obeying, so he decided to beat her till she stopped rebelling. Eventually David and I turned Serena into a robot, a living robot."
That last part hit me like a brick.
My girlfriend, is a robot.
"How is she?" I tremble, trying to keep the tears in. "Her heart is made of metal, that's how she survived that attack from her dad, if she had a normal heart then she would have died."
That sentence echoed through my head.
Should I be happy that she had a metal heart, should I be confused, annoyed, upset, I don't know anymore.
"Now you get to watch the show, in first class!"
I try to scream no but the boy slapped a piece of duck tape across my mouth.
"Keep quiet ok?" He says.
I just grunt at him and turn my head away.
I watch as the lights turn off and red ones start going over Serena's body.
The lights then suddenly flick back on and a siren goes off.
"What's happening?!" I shout through the tape and the noise of the siren. "She is now mine!"
He unclips me from the wall and pulls me outside.
I then hear banging from inside.
I try to go back inside, but the jet haired man pulls me back.
We all fall silent.
I hear loud footsteps coming towards the door.
A evil giggle then comes from behind it.
"There's no point hiding from me, I'll just find you again!"
Its voice sounded like Serena's voice, but less sane, calm and normal.
"You can't hide from me ASH KETCHUM!"

Thankyou everyone for 1000 views! ^-^