A New Life

Hope you enjoy this chapter :3

Over the past two months Serena and I have been working hard to earn enough money to buy our house.
I got the building job and have to work quite a few hours, but it's ok, it's actually quite a fun job.
I have to help build new buildings around the area.
Serena still has her job at a clothes shop and has now started to design clothes.
Dark Serena hardly ever bothers her now but I'm still worried about her sometimes.
I finally got myself a driving license and an awesome red insignia (if you don't know what that is then it's a type of car ok)
Right now we are about to see our new house.
We've seen it before but today we're moving in.

We get out my new car and I pull the key out of my pocket.
"Ash I'm so exited to move into our new house!" Serena squeals behind me. "I am too." I reply, putting the key into the door and opening it.
Inside by the door is the living room where there are two, two seater, black leather sofas around a large, flat screen tv. Beside the sofas are two wooden side tables.
"Ash this place is still amazing, even if I have seen it before." Serena says, looking around at the place. "Yer, it really is a beautiful place.
I walk through the small archway to the kitchen and open all of the cabinets to check if there's anything in them.
Sadly, no one left any food :(.
But there was a few sets of cutlery and a stack of plates left.
"Hey Ash, maybe we should start bringing some stuff in from the car, it looks like it's about to rain." Serena says as she walks into the kitchen. "Ok beautiful."
We both walk out the kitchen and out into the bitter air.
"Why is it so cold." I moan. "Because it's September Ash, it's close to winter." "I don't want it to be cold though, I miss the sun." "Well tough, now help with this stuff." "Ok, fine."
As we start to bring our belongings in it starts to pour down with rain.
"Great, now it's raining!" I shout. "Oh well, I want to finish bringing all the stuff in so help me Ash." "Fine."
We finally finish bringing our stuff in and flop down on the sofa.
I look over to Serena to see her shivering and wet.
"I told you to put your coat on didn't I." I sigh. "I-I d-didn't think I-it would r-rain that h-hard." She quivers.
I shuffle up to her a pull her into a hug.
"I've put the heating on so you should warm up soon ok." She nods and shuffles closer to me. "T-thankyou Ashy." "No problem beautiful."
I close my eyes and feel myself slip out of consciousness.

I wake up to Serena's small snoring noises.
She so cute when she snores.
I touch the top of her head to feel that she is now dry.
I slowly pull my arms away from her and make my way upstairs to turn the heating off.
As I make my way back down, I look over to see that Serena has disappeared from the sofa.
"Sere?" I call.
Serena then appears from the kitchen, but for some reason she doesn't look like herself.
"Her Sere are you ok?" I ask her. "She slowly looks up at me. "I-I..."
She then collapses in my arms.
"Serena?!"

Ooh cliffhanger.
Please don't kill me!

Anyway, I know how much everyone 'loves' Calem so I found this to cheer everyone up.

There you goHave a great day

There you go
Have a great day...
GOODBYE!