Chapter Seventeen

"DETENTION POPPINS AND SKITTLES!!!!!!!" screamed professor giggle before letting out a giggle. 

Mary and Beth ran down the corridor before reaching the common room entrance and panting before looking at each other and bursting out laughing. 

"-That.. was bloody amazing!!!!!" 

"I swear to merlin how clever!!" 

"Let's pat ourselves for the best prank yet"

"DId you see her face??!!!?" The chortled and snorted before entering the dorm. Their laughter short lived as the Hufflepuff prefect gave them a stern look and looked down upon them, partly because he was wayyyy taller than them but that doesn't matter. 

Mary swiftly climbed the sofa and placed her arm on the prefects shoulder, "Sup Manny!!!" 

"Don't you sup me. First day and you've both already landed yourself a detention!" He raged clearly furious but Mary didn't get the memo and continued in all her oblivious glory. 

"Well... you see yo should be glad it's just 'A' Detention" she emphasized on the A by quoting them, "It could be worse you know..." Mary said before hopping off and heading towards the dorms, "Good day Manny" 

"DON'T CALL ME THAT AGAIN!!!" He turned red and glared down at the brunette. 

"What ever you say Mannypants" Mary said before skipping upwards.

"Second year is off to a great start! i can't believe we got off with that!!" 

"I know!!! Plus oh my god! We beat them to it! They haven't pranked yet!" 

"I swear to god i have just th-" Mary was cut off as she was suddenly distracted by some movement outside the dorm windows. Mary and Beth were just getting ready for bed as they came back from Dinner in a fantastic mood. 

"Beth...BETH COME HERE LOOK!!!!" 

There was silence for a moment as neither girl knew what to say as they just stared in disbelief and awe, never having witnessed anything similar. 

"AN ABANDONED TEDDY-"

"-AT THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE FORBIDDEN FOREST-"

"-DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS COULD MEAN?"

"uhh yea...WE NEED TO GO SAVE IT!!!!" 

James, Peter and Sirius were grumbling very loudly in the dorms as they unsuccessfully hadn't pranked yet. However their loud and oh so not discreet grumbles came to a halt when Sirius' gaze landed on something outside the window. 

"-shhh guys come here!!!! Look!" he pointed towards the Whomping willow which had temporarily stopped moving as an elderly woman and a very familiar boy went through a hole before starting again. 

"That guy.."

"-looks awfully familiar" 

they thought about it before another thought popped into their heads...

Peter brought it up, "guys.. don't you find it weird how Remus is never there with us to enjoy a full moon?" and that is what ignited a spark in the brilliant minds of James Fleamont Potter and Sirius Orion Black.

-

TA DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!