Prologue

The stars glistened in the dark blue sky, it was a peaceful night and nestled between the two old oak trees was a comfy little cottage, one that belonged to the Poppins. The muggle neighborhood was normally at peace during these ungodly hours and today was no different. Soft breaths and light snores surrounded the small neighborhood that consisted of barely five - six houses.

A calm breeze blew in the east direction as the young mother shot her eyes open at the sound of a shrill cry coming from the nursery. The young brunette rushed to the nursery and bent low to pick up her little angel from the crib. The father was soon alerted and burst in to help her coax the child back to sleep. Little Mary, only a little older than a year, cooed and smiled at her parents sending dimples to ripple through her chubby cheeks. 

She was their pride and joy, the young parents were overjoyed with the news when little Mary was born. In their eyes, she was perfect, like every other parent would think of their child. With some effort and a bottle of milk they were finally able to lull her back to sleep. 

Just then the wind blew into the room and ruffled the baby blue curtains as the parents turned their backs only to widen their jaws in astonishment. Their eyes held happiness and their shocked expressions soon turned to joy as they saw the teddy bear float towards their angel and witnessed their little baby girl wink.

The proud new mother turned to look at the surprised father and spoke his mind, 

"Guess we'll be expecting the letter from Hogwarts eh?"

-

This chapter is dedicated to @kmbell92 as she has inspired me to write this book and also cause her book, 'How to be successful on wattpad' has helped loads too! Do check her account out! :') 

Oh and if you're reading this @kmbell92 thanks so muchhhhh!!!!! I'd also like to thank the admins from @writersclimax because they've been pretty supportive to any and every book idea!! :')