Chapter 23

Harry's P.O.V.

......................................................

The girls weren't really happy about us chucking them in the water but they'll just have to deal with it. Us lads decided to jump in the water with the girls, we heard Sam's phone go off so she got out of the water to go and answer it.

"Hello." She said then paused. "This is Sam..... OK, do you know where he is?.... Oh, er OK. Thank you." She put the phone down then picked her things up and started to walk away.

"Sam, where you going?" Niall asked. She didn't answer him though, she just carried on walking away. We all got out of the water, got our things then chased after her. When we caught up to her I noticed that she was crying and shaking.

"Guy's, I think we should sit her down." I said.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Mary replied. We got her to bench and sat down before asking her what's up.

"Sam, what's wrong? Who was that on the phone?" Kathryn asked. She still wouldn't reply.

"Maybe we should phone her mum, she might know what to do." Louis said. Niall took Sam's phone and rang her mum, he wasn't on the phone like.

"She's coming for her." Niall told us.

"Niall, check her call book and see who it was who rang her." Mary said.

"OK, it does't say."

Trisha turned up about 5 minutes after Niall phoned her, she helped Sam up and walked her to the car.

"Do you want to come back to mine and wait to see if we can find out what's up?" Sam's mum said.

"If you don't mind." Niall said.

Niall's P.O.V.

....................................................

We all went back to Sam's house, she wouldn't speak to any one. She just kept on shaking and quietly sobbing, I wish she would just say what was up so we could try to sort this out. I hate seeing her upset.

We got Sam sat down then waited to see if she would speak, after about 5 minutes she still hadn't said any thing so her mum spoke first.

"Sam honey, tell me what's wrong. I can help you sort it out whatever it is."

"No you can't, I don't want to keep running away. I've made too many friends here to run away again."

"What do you mean?" Her mum asked.

"He's out of hospital." We all knew who she meant straight away.

"That's a good thing isn't it, he's locked up now isn't he?" I asked.

"No, he's escaped." She said then broke down even more.

"What are we going to do?" Mary asked.

"Well i'm going to phone Luke, you need to try and calm her down." Sam's mum told us.

"Sam, it's going to be OK, we won't let him come near you again. I'll come here on a morning so we can walk to school together then I'll walk you back. We've only got two weeks left of school any ways." I sad.

"We'll all come meet you on a morning and bring you back home." Mary said.

My P.O.V.

....................................................

I don't know what i'm going to do, he's going to come back for me. No one can help me, i'm just going to have to prepare my self for when he does come back for me. For what he is going to do to me, I just hope I get to say my last good bye's before it happens. Luke had turned up and every one except Niall and Mary had gone into the kitchen to talk about me I presume.

I was in my own little world until I heard Niall and Mary talking, I pretended to not be listening to them.

"I hope she is going to be OK." Mary said.

"As long as were with her I think she should be fine." Niall replied.

"Why is every one talking about me." I said before I stormed off. I didn't know where I was going but I had to get away from here.

Luke's P.O.V.

....................................................

"Where did she go?" I asked.

"She just stormed off out of the house." Mary said.

"Well we have to go after her before he gets her." I almost shouted. We all ran out of the house and luckily she was sitting on a bench up the road.

"Hey, come on. We need to get you back home OK." I told her.

"I don't want to, your all talking about me as if i'm not here but I am. It's me he wants so why aren't I involved in all the talking?" She asked.

"Because we didn't want to upset you any more." I said. We got her back to the house and just sat watching TV for a little while until there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said as Sam got up to go and get it. It was the police.

"Hi, is Sam here. We need to speak to her about her dad." The officer said.

"Yeah, she's just in the living room." I told them.

"Hello Sam, were here to talk about your dad."

"Have you found him?" She asked a bit too enthusiastically.

"No, we think you should move house so he can't find you." When they said this her face dropped.

"No, I can't move. I've made too many friends and I don't want to start over again, he will still find us any ways. He has every other time we have moved so what's the point."

"It's you choice and we thought you would say something like that so we came up with a plan B. Were going to have police watching your house at all times so if he comes any where near this house we will know." This seemed to calm her a bit and she agreed to it before the police left.

I phoned Brooke and told her I was staying here tonight to make sure everything is OK then I would be home tomorrow, she was fine with it because she knew every thing that had happened.

My P.O.V.

....................................................

I decided to go to bed early because I couldn't handle any more drama Ever one had decided to stay over, even Luke. I'd gotten so used to sleeping down stairs while I was in my wheelchair that I made the room my permanent bedroom so Lucas was staying in my old bedroom.

I couldn't sleep so I heard when Niall came into my bedroom but I pretended to be asleep, I couldn't be bothered with any more questions. He got into the bed and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me right up to him, it was like he was going to loose me in the middle of the night. It was nice though, to cuddle up to the boy I love after a stressful day. I could do this for the rest of my life.