Chapter 11

Mary's P.O.V.

......................................................

"Who was that and why did he just take Sam?" I asked.

"I don't know but we need to call the police." Harry said.

"He dragged her by her hair and drove off, we need to find out who that was." Said Kathryn.

"It was her dad, and he was off his head." Niall told us.

"But Sam doesn't like her dad." I spoke this time. "She was telling me that he was the reason that she moved but then she changed the subject."

"Yeah, he's a physco that's why." Niall shouted at us. "Sorry, but I really think we should phone the police. I'll phone her mobile and some one else phone her mum." I phoned her mum. "Hi, it's Mary. Er not to worry you or anything but Sam's been taken."

 "By who and why."

"Er we don't know why but it was her, er.... dad." There was a pause before she spoke.

"You need to phone the police now, i'm coming home now." Sam's mum said in a panicky and quick voice.

"Yeah, were on doing that now. We'll stay here in case he brings her back. Bye."

"Mary, thanks for letting me know. Could you get every one to go home please, you guys can stay cause your really close friends."

"Course, and she's going to be OK you know. She's strong."

"Thank you. Bye."

"Bye." "Hey listen guys, you have just seen what has happened and I think you should go home, Sam's mum is coming home and I think she'd like you gone. Sorry but thanks for coming." Every one had left apart form the gang, Niall looked like he was going to be sick. "Niall, what's wrong?" I asked.

"She wont answer, has any one phoned the police?"

"Yeah." Said Louis."There going out searching now, you've to keep trying her phone."

"But i've already rang five times, the police are so stupid. Why cant they do their job properly?" Niall left the room looking like he was crying.

"I'll phone, one of you go see if he's OK or i'll spray a can of whoop ass on you." I told them.

Zayn's P.O.V.

......................................................

"Hey Niall, you OK?" What was i thinking asking him if he was OK, of course he wasn't.

"I don't know, has she answered to Mary?"

"Dont think so, do you wanna try again?"

"Er, yeah. Tell Mary to stop please."

"Hey Mary, Niall's gonna try Sam again."

"Ok, i've had no answer though." Niall tried and tried but no answer, Sam's mum still wasn't back yet.

"Do you want a glass of water or something?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah please."

"OK, i'll be right back."

Niall's P.O.V.

......................................................

 I kept on ringing Sam's phone while Zayn was getting me a drink, just as i was about to put the phone down some one answered.

"Hello." Said the voice.

"Hello, is that you Sam?"

"No, sorry. It's not but this is the police."

"What's happened?" I asked.

"Can i ask who this is?"

"It's Sam's boyfriend, her mum isn't here at the moment. Can you answer my question now please."

"Well a man and a woman have been in an accident, you say the woman's name is Sam."

"Yeah."

"And do you know who the man is."

"Er yes, it's her dad. He was off his head and he dragged her away by the hair, before we could stop him they were gone. She was just telling me earlier that he is a bit of a physco. Er, what's happened again?"

"They've been in a accident." I didn't know what to do, i couldn't speak. I tried but nothing came out. "If you could inform her mother as soon as possible we would appreciate that, they are on the way to the hospital. Thank you for letting us know. Good bye." I had to go tell the others so i got up and walked into the living room.

"Hey guy's, I got an answer."

"That's brilliant. Isn't it?" Said Ataya.

"Er, well no. She's been rushed to hospital as we speak. Well the police didn't say she was being rushed to hospital just that she is being taken to hospital, it's all the same. I'm going to pone a taxi to take me up, anyone coming?"

"Yeah, we'll have to phone her mum."

"OK, can one of use phone her and the taxi."

"Yeah, i'll do it." Said Mary. I always like how she can keep calm under a bad situation, well except from hers and Liam's situation. She tries to keep strong for us, what would we do without her.

Harry's P.O.V.

......................................................

Every one had gone up to the hospital to see Sam, she had been rushed in for surgery but we don't know why. We sat in the waiting room when Sam's mum ran through the doors. "Where is she, somebody tell me were she is." She screamed.

Niall went over to her. "Calm down, she's gone for surgery but they wont tell us why cause were not related."

"I need to see a nurse or a doctor." Sam's mum went looking for a doctor, she could have stayed here and waited for one to come along because we were right next to reception. Ever one was stressing because we all wanted to know what was going on, Niall walked off so Mary followed to make sure he was OK. Every one was tired and stressed but no one wanted to leave in case something happened to Sam, I looked around and the hospital was dead; just us lot and a creepy old man.

Mary's P.O.V.

.....................................................

I followed Niall to make sure he didn't do anything stupid, he went into a little room where their was a man laying on a bed. 'Oh my god it's Sam's dad'

I thought to my self. I looked through the little window and Niall was making fists whilst staring at Sam's dad, then he punched him in the face. I just stood there staring until I realised what was happening, I ran into the room to stop him. "Niall, what are you doing? Stop it now, stop!" I screamed. He wouldn't listen to me so I ran back down the corridor to every one else. "Quick, Niall's lost his mind. We need to stop him before he does something stupid." They all immediately got up and followed me where Niall was. Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn grabbed Niall to make him stop. He kept fighting to get Sam's dad but the lads got him out of the room, "Niall, what were you thinking?" I asked.

"I was thinking that he needs to die cause of what he's done to Sam."

"Well you don't need to kill him cause you'd never see Sam again, you'd be locked up for a very long time." I told him. We went back to the waiting room, Niall was shaking and I think he was crying but he didn't want any one to see. Just like any other lad, typical. We all just sat in silence, Sam's mum still hadn't returned. No one had really noticed because we all just wanted to go to sleep but stay awake at the same time, I felt like I hadn't slept in years. Everything went black.

 Hey, if any one reads this and like it could you maybe vote for it and fan me :) much appreciated