Chapter 26

My P.O.V.

......................................................

I woke up the next morning feeling better than I did last night, I got up and went downstairs and found every one else down there except Niall. They were all eating an English breakfast which smelt lush but I didn't want any thing big so I just decided on having co-co pops and a cup of tea.

When Niall came down he looked at every one eating then grabbed himself a plate and fired a load of food on it, he also grabbed himself a bowl of cereal as well.

"Niall, you are such a pig. I don't know how your not fat." I said.

"It's because I'm Irish." Every one looked at him with raised eye brows the turned back to their food.

"So, what you up to today?" My mam asked.

"Were going to madame tussauds then probably for a walk around the town a bit." Mary said.

"That's nice, I don't know what I'm doing today." My mam replied.

When every one had finished their breakfast we all went back upstairs to get ready.

"So I take it were OK." Niall said as we walked into our room.

"Of course were OK, I was just over reacting and I was tired." I told him.

"So will you reconsider my question?" He asked.

"Niall, I can't. Not yet any ways, maybe when my dad has been caught I will consider it but at the minute no. I can't think straight knowing that he is out there." He nodded then went to the bathroom to clean his teeth. When we were ready we headed back downstairs to meet every one, today was the same as yesterday. Every one was waiting for us.

"I say we walk there." Mary said.

"Do you know how to get there from here?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, me and Kathryn have been there before you know."

"So what if you have, that doesn't mean you know your way from here." Zayn said.

"We stayed like up the road from here so we do know our way."

"Bitch fight." I almost screamed.

"OK. Any ways, I think we should get going." Kathryn said.

"Yeah lets go, I think you should lead the way babe." Harry said to Kathryn.

"Aww Harry, did you not get any last night so you think that if you suck up to her you'll get some tonight." Louis said. Harry blushed bright red and I think he knew he did because he stormed out of the b'n'b. The boys all walked behind us so they could talk about us probably.

"So I see you made up with Niall, you didn't get up to anything did you?" Eleanor asked.

"No, me and Niall aren't like you and Louis." I said with a wink. We all laughed including Eleanor.

"Is that those lads again?" Ataya asked.

"Oh no, some one grab Eleanor's arse while I grab Sam." Mary said Jokingly. This caused us to laugh even more which got the strange group of boys attention.

"Oh no, they've noticed us. Just act normal." Eleanor said.

"Norman, us. That's never going to happen." I said. The lads wolf whistled so we instantly turned to Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn to find them all glaring at the group of boys. We stopped and waited for our boys to catch up to us.

"Hust ignore them, you are all boys so you should know what your sex is like. And not in the dirty way before you start laughing." I said but they still laughed. I looked back over to the group of lads and the one who grabbed me yesterday winked at me, this cause me to blush. Any girl would if a cute lad winked at them, I looked at Niall realising that he had noticed me blush at the other lad.