Chapter 22

My P.O.V.

......................................................

My head was thumping but I don't know why, I didn't have anything to drink did I. Every one was already awake, I tried to stand up but everything started spinning so I sat back down.

"Are you OK babe?" Niall asked.

"Sort of, why do I feel so ill?"

"Ask Mary and Louis." Niall said while nodding to them.

"What did you do?"

"We maybe poured some vodka into your drink." Louis told me.

"You better run because I'm going to kill you both." Mary and Louis got up and ran down the street in their PJ's, I couldn't run after them for laughing so I went back into the house and locked the doors. Went into the kitchen and got a bucket of water then went up stairs, opened the bedroom window and poured the water all over them. Ever one was in hysterics because they were soaked.

Louis' P.O.V.

....................................................

OK, so Sam got us back good. Me and Mary are absolutely freezing but I suppose we deserved it. We got dried and changed out clothes, then we had some breakfast and headed off out for a bit cause we were all bored. I ran up to Harry and jumped on his back, he almost fell to the floor because he didn't expect it. "So Sam, are you still mad at me and Mary for pouring vodka into your drink?" I asked.

"Maybe." I jumped down off of Harry's back and ran up to her and started to tickle her. "OK ok, i'm not mad any more." She said with a smile on her face.

"Good. Can we all go walk by the river, it will be really nice seen as it's a nice day." I asked, the real reason I wanted to do this is because i'm gin to chuck Sam in the river.

"OK." Kathryn said. We walked for ages before we got to the river, the girls walked in front of us laughing while us boy's lingered a bit behind so I could tell them my plan. We decided that it world be funny to chuck all of the girls in so when we finally arrived at the river we let the girls relax for a bit before chucking them in. After about ten minutes us boy's eventually got up, picked the girls up and chucked them in. They were all screaming which made the whole situation funnier. Nothing could spoil this day.