Chapter 29

The person I have dedicated this chapter to is my good friend and is doing some fanfics and I think she is a wonderful writer. Go fan and vote her, oh and read the things she's writing. If you would like me to dedicate a chapter to you, comment. Vote and fan please. Oh and I would love a few ideas for a name for this fanfic :) I've been working on this for a few day's because I really didn't know what to write. :)

My P.O.V.

.........................

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times as they were blury, when my eyes came into focus I looked around the room and saw Niall, my mum and a nurse. 

"Hey there sleepy head, nice to finally see you're awake." The nurse said.

"How long have I not been awake for?" I asked.

"You mean in a coma."

"Yeah."

"About two months." Two months, I wonder what I've missed.

"Hi baby, I've missed you." My mum said.

"I bet you have, you will have had to choose your outfits your self." I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, but don't think I've done that bad of a job." She said.

"Actually mum, you haven't." I smiled at her.

"Niall has spent every minute here, he didn't want to leave your side." She told me.

"Really, but won't you have had school?"

"Yeah but the gang have been bringing my work here for me to do then they take it back to school." Niall said.

"Niall, I don't care if you have been getting work done you should still be going to school. Whether I've been in a coma or not." 

"Sam, don't have a go at him." My mum said.

"Sam please calm down, we can't have your temperature going up with you just waking up." The nurse said. 

"Sorry, any ways. Where's every one at?" I asked.

"I've just text them, they're on their way." Niall said.  I looked next to my bed and there was a load of chocolates and coke, this caused me to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Niall asked.

"Who got me coke?"

"A lot of people, would you like a cup?" Niall said.

"Do you even have to ask." Niall just rolled his eyes and went to get me a cup, when he came back he said he something to tell me.

"There are some people here to see you."

"Who?"

"Guy's come in." Niall almost shouted. I looked at the door and in walked Mary, Kathryn, Ataya, Eleanor. Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn. I don't think my smile could have got any bigger. 

"Hi guys, have you missed me?" I asked.

"Nah not really." Mary said.

"Do you want me to hit you?" I asked seriously.

"Don't listen to her, she did miss you. All of us did." Liam said.

"Sit, any one want some coke and a chocolate?" A chorus of yeah's filled the room, Niall went and got some more cups for every one and then he sat down on a chair next to me and held my hand. "So guy's, I have something to ask."

"Ask away my dear carrot." Louis said. 

"What's happened to him?"

"If your meaning your dad then he's been locked up." My mum said.