Chapter 2

The next day was really good, Mary saw me and stood up in front of every one and called me over. Every one stared at her for a couple of seconds then went back to what they were doing, she was sitting with a group of people. Boys and girls, my school wouldn't have accepted that because boys and girls were seperated like in the old days, when i got over Mary started talking straight away.

"Hi sam. This is Liam, Kathryn, Harry, Ataya, Zayn, Elenor, Louis and Niall."

I looked at Niall and that was when I fell in love. I couldn't speak, Mary had to nudge me just to get me talking. "Oh, hi. I 'm Sam."  I became very good friends with the gang and still am today, I remember it like it was yesterday.

I get on with Niall really well but sometimes I get so down because he still desn't know how I feel about him and I know he doesn't like me the way I like him. Mary and Liam have been going out with each other since I first met them and Kathryn and Harry have been going out for 2 years now. Ataya got with Zayn arounds about the same time as Elenor got with Louis.

It's Tuesday the 21st of March and I'm sure something is happening to day but I cant remember for the life of me what it is. It was just me and Mary walking to school this morning cause the rest of the gang had to be at school early today, Mary interupted my thoughts.

"Sam, are you ok. Sam, hello."

"Yeh I'm fine, just thinking."

"About Niall, ha."

"No, he's just a friend."

"Yeah, and I'm a lesbian." Mary is always winding me up about liking Niall, she say's she can see it in my eyes every time I'm with him. I deny that I like him all the time, she say's that he likes me too but he doesn't want to do anyhting about it because he thinks that I dont like him that way. She's only saying it to make me happy.

When we arrived at school there was a big banner saying happy birthday Sam. 'Crap', I thought to my self. ' I can't believe I forgot my own birthday'. Every one was staring at me, "OMG guy's, thanks. I love you guys so much." I said alost crying.

"Sam, what's wrong?" Kathryn asked.

"Nothing, these are happy tears."

Niall was the next to talk, "We noticed that you have been a bit down lately so we wanted every one to know it's your 17th birthday."

"Thanks guy's." I said again.

The rest of the day went by so quick, Mary was having a party at her house because her parents were away for a few day's. It was going to be great, or so I thought.

 When I wrote this chapter I was having a weird day, I have those alot actually but I think this day worse a bit weirder seen as I made my self forget my own birthday lol :)