Chapter 8

Louis P.O.V.

......................................................

Mary hadn't been to school for 3 days now, Liam was moping about and the rest of us. Well we were like normal, we ignored Liam because every time we tried to talk to him he just sat there; staring into space. I'd never seen him like this but it's his own fault for not trying hard enough to get slag face off of him, he was broke in two ways, a broken hand and a broken heart.

Mary's P.O.V.

......................................................

I couldn't face going to school, all the looks that I would get. And Liam, I couldn't think his name without my eyes filing up so I certainly wouldn't be able to see him. I bet there all sitting at school laughing at me, especially the lads; they find everything funny. Mum is making me go back to school tomorrow though because she thinks that I need to face up to my fears, Liam is not a fear; the looks isn't a fear. It's all hatred, or is it fear. Well tomorrow is the answer to my question.

Sam's P.O.V.

......................................................

These past few days have been hard without Mary but I bet it's been even harder for her, she wont reply to my texts or answer my phone calls. I need to be there for her, it's what I do when people are upset but I look out for her and comfort her more than any one because she was the one who introduced me to every one when I first moved here. We are like sisters, i'm gonna go round to hers in an hour; me and Niall usually go to the cinemas on a Thursday after school but were going to go a different night instead. I hadn't realised I had gone off into my mind until Niall nudged me, "Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about having a party sometime, we all need to be back together if you know what I mean."

"Do you mean your going to set me and Louis together and make us leave our beautiful girlfriends?" Harry said with a huge smile on his face.

"Yes harry, that's exactly what I mean." I said sarcastically whilst laughing.

"Yeah, we know what you mean." Said Zayn

"OK, so when we gonna have this little party?" Kathryn asked

"Hmmmm, tomorrow night. invite bowt 10 people each as long as we all like them." I told the gang. "I'll get Mary to come and you boys try to convince Liam."

"OK mother." Said Louis

"Don't you start with me or you will be in bed all night tomorrow, and no Eleanor. Your not aloud to stay with him."

"Awwwww, that's not fair." Eleanor replied jokingly. They always wind me up about their mothers because I like to take charge.

Every one went off to do their own little things after school, I went to see Mary after I said my good bye to Niall. Sometimes you'd think we weren't gonna see each other again for ages, I wonder what Mary is going to do when I just turn up at her house?

Mary's P.O.V.

......................................................

I heard a knock at the door, I didn't want to answer it. My hair was horrid looking, I was still in my pj's. And my face looked stained from tears but I had to answer it cause mum and dad were at work and it could be someone important. "Oh, it's just you." I said.

"I'm happy to see you too." Sam said.

"Sorry but I just haven't been up to seeing any one."

"It's ok but er, are you just gonna stand at the door in your pj's where any one can see you or are you going to invite me in?"

"Oh yeah, come in."

"OK, thank you. So listen, i'm having a party tomorrow night but I don't think you'll be up to going will you."

Sam alway's knew how I liked a party, mum would want me to go out and start socialising again. But would Liam be there, I wouldn't find out unless I asked. "Hey, is Liam going to be there?"

"Don't be stupid, i'm not speaking to him after what he did to you."

"OK, well I might as well seen as mum is forcing me to come back to school tomorrow." I told Sam.

"Really, i've missed you sooo much sis." She made me smile when she said 'sis', "Oh shut up Sam, i've only been gone three days."

"I know but it's been weird without you, and anyway's. I don't care if you haven't been up to seeing any one, you could have at least answered my texts and calls. You know what i'm like when some one is upset."

"I'm sorry, it wont happen again." We sat for hours talking as if nothing had happened, she always has been good at cheering people up. It's only because she's a doosh and she knows it. One thing that surprised me was that she hadn't talked about Niall and I don't think she was going to either. After Sam had gone home i went in the shower then went to bed.