Chapter 16

Sam's P.O.V.

........................................................

 I woke up to the sounds of laughter. 'Great, every one is up before me again'. I thought to my self, I was about to get out of the tent when i heard them talking about me so I listened to what they were saying.

"I'm really glad Sam moved here, I wish she had been here all of her life though cause it would of been even better." I heard Niall say.

"Yeah, she is great. If it wasn't for me I don't think we would have ever spoke and maybe she would have ended up with slag face Chantelle." Mary said.

"She doesn't have that kind of personality though, she has a bad temper. I wouldn't like to be on the other side of her fist." Harry said this time, I started giggling to my self.

"Yeah, well I hate her. I've never liked her, she is such a bitch." Louise said this, that shocked me. I heard whispering then they all jumped at the tent, I don't think I have ever screamed or jumped as much in my life.

"That is not funny guy's." I said whilst they were all laughing. "And Louise, how could you say that about me?" I said as I came out of the tent.

"Cause I knew you were awake and listening to us, I love you really. In the friend way."

"Yeah yeah Louise, whatever you say. Its tough shit any ways cause she is mine so you'll have to put up with Eleanor." Niall said.

"I alway's knew you loved Sam, but i'll stay cause I love you." Eleanor said to Louise we all loved winding him up.

"Hey, why have you girls got one of my bikini's on?" I asked.

"Cause we wanted to sunbathe and we couldn't be bothered going home for our own bikini's. Thanks for lending us them." Kathryn told me.

"I'll be back in a minute, i'm just going to get a bikini on." I told every one.

I went inside and got changed into one of my bikini's, it's lucky i have loads. Just as I was walking back to the back garden I realised mum hadn't been out to see us. "Hey guy's, where's my mum?" I asked.

"She's gone out." Niall told me.

"Yeah she has." Mary then said.

"What do you mean Mary?"

"Well, I was looking out side and I saw her get into some one else's car."

"Who's?" I asked.

"Some lad."

"Hmm, she never mentioned anything to me about a lad."

"She doesn't have to tell you every thing, me and my mum are close but we still don't tell each other every thing." Harry told me.

"Yeah well you haven't been in a situation where your dad is a physco have you?"

"Well I suppose you two should tell each other every thing."

"I'll just have to ask her when she get's back."

Harry's P.O.V.

.....................................................

Sam did have a point about me not having a physco dad so maybe her and her mum should tell each other every thing. Us boys were in the swimming pool whilst the girls were sunbathing, I had to do it. I couldn't resist the urge to soak all the girls so I did it.

They were all pretty mad but it got them to come in the pool, we played a bit of volley ball for a bit until we got bored of it.

"Hey guy's, wanna go to the park for a bit?" Eleanor asked.