Chapter 15

1 month later

...............

My P.O.V.

......................................................

I'd been going to the hospital weekly to see how my legs were improving, the doctors said that they knew I would get better faster than other people normally would. I'm going today and I may be getting out of this stupid chair, hopefully I do.

"Mum, are you coming with me and Niall to the hospital because were going now?"

"No, i'm going to stay here and get some house work done. I'll see you when you come home."

OK mum, love you."

"Love you too Hun."

Niall pushed me to the bus stop which is just around the corner, he doesn't almost run me onto the road like every one else does. Especially Mary, I swear she doesn't want me to get out of this chair; she's in love with it.

"Hey babe, you excited.?" Niall asked.

"About maybe getting out of my chair, nah."

"Really?"

"Of course I am you douche."

"Hey, your lucky I love you or you wouldn't be getting away with that."

"Awww, i love you too. Douche."

"Right, no kisses for you"

"Aww, Nialler. I'm soo sorry, please forgive me." I said.

"Fine."

"Well don't just stand there, come round here and give me a kiss." I told him, he did and if I wasn't in my wheel chair he would have had to stop me from falling. I always get butterfly's when he kisses me.

The bus finally arrived so we headed up to the hospital, when we got into the hospital a nurse took me to a room whilst we waited for the doctor.

"Hi Sam, how are you today?" The doctor asked.

"Fine thanks, er so will I be getting out of the chair today?"

"Well, your the only one that can answer that." The doctor told me. I sat for a few minutes and started to push my self up, it was a bit of struggle seen as I still had my arm in a cast still. "I cant do it." I said.

"Maybe if we help you to stand up, it doesn't help with you only having one decent hand." The doctor said. Niall and the doctor helped me up but I didn't want them to let go of me. "I cant do it, i'm too scared. I want my mum."

"Ok, i'll go phone her and see if she'll come here then." Niall said.

"Thank you." Niall gave me a kiss and walked out of the room to go phone my mum, he'd do anything for me.

Niall's P.O.V.

.....................................................

"Hey, it's Niall. Sam wants you to come to the hospital, she wont try to get out of the chair unless your here." I said to Sam's mum.

"OK, i'll be five minutes. I'll just tell your friends, they'll have to finish up here."

"Why, what are they doing there?" I asked.

"Well were throwing Sam a party seen as she didn't get her last one, only i'll be here this time. And its going to Be a congratulations party because we know that she'll get out of the wheel chair." Sam's mum told me.

"OK, so I guess i'm not aloud to tell Sam."

"Of course not."

"OK then, see you when you get here." I hung up the phone and went back into Sam's room. "She's on her way." When Sam's mum finally arrived she had a little talk with Sam before we started to help her out of the chair again, the doctor stood next to her, I stood behind her and her mum stood in front of her. "Right, were going to let go but were not gonna let you fall."Sam's mum said.