Chapter 20

"Get the fuck out!" Tyler's voice yelled.

"Dude, it's not what it looks like." Cole

stammered. I looked at Tyler, now fully awake.

"Tyler." I said standing up.

"Its not what it looks like?" Tyler asked shoving Cole a bit. "You were in the same bed as my girl friend."

"Babe." I grabbed his hand and he shook me off.

"I'm not fucking talking to you." He said pushing me a bit.

"You fuck." Cole said going to me but he pushed him back again. I got up and went shoulder to shoulder with him. I pushed him back, enough to have him land on my bed and told Cole to leave. He nodded and walked away.

"What were you thinking last night?" He asked mad. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted you and him."

"It wasn't like that!" I said trying to calm him down. "The rain was too hard and we talked for a while and we both fell asleep. I promise there was nothing more."

"He was holding you." Tyler said his eyes full of anger. "Do you not realise how much that hurt me, to see you like that?"

"He was asleep." I said almost wanting to cry. I hated when he was mad at me. "I love you so much why would I want to cheat on you?" 

"Logan." Tyler said standing up. "If you were any closer to him you two would be having sex." 

"We were sleeping!" I said counting to ten, I didn't want to freek out on him, not yet. 

"And he was basically on top of you!" He yelled.

"Stop yelling at me, I did nothing wrong!" I said back. 

"You're the worst!" He yelled back walking past me.

"Where are you going we need to talk about this!" I insisted. 

"No, I'm done Logan." He said with his hand on on the door handle. 

"So you're just going to walk away?" I yelled.

"You had no problem laying in bed with Cole." He said angry turning back around

"I don't see the fucking problem!" I yelled back. "You're being an over protective douche bag for no reason!"

"I'm the douche bag? I've made it a priority to make sure you don't get mad or jealous or even think that you have any comptition but you decided to fuck over my feelings and be with Cole and his 4 other frineds, if anything you're the douche bag!" 

"Why were you being sensitive around my feelings? There is no need!" I yelled a tear finally falling. "And what am I not allowed to have any friends?"

"I'm not saying that!" He yelled. 

"Then you need to stop!" I said. "Stop worrying about me, stop worrying about my friends, stop worrying about me feelings!" I could tell this wasn't going to end well. 

"I worry about all of that stuff because as a child I was a complete ass to you and I was trying to fix myself, but it seems as if you haven't changed at all, you're the same old Logan!" He was yelling now, I know my whole house was awake. We never argued like this, not with this much anger, even as children.

"Sorry I'm not fucking good enough, I am who I am and you're just gonna have to deal with it!"

"I am fed up with dealing with it, I am not dealing with it anymore!" He yelled. The room fell silent, I didn't know what to say. I looked at him blankly.