Chapter 15

I woke up with a text from Cameron. “Hey you asshole, leave early today.” I rolled over to see Tyler laying next to me. I kissed his nose and he crinkled it at my touch. His eyes soon flickered open and stared on me. “Good Morning.” I whispered brushing a blond hair out of his face.

“Morning.” He said his morning voice in its prime. “Are you going to go to school?” He asked

“Yeah, I just don't feel motivated to go home and get dressed and packed for this afternoon.” I said itching behind my ear.

“Oh yeah I forgot you were going to Maryland tonight.” He sat up on his elbows. “If you want to you can wear one of my sweatshirts and Im pretty sure a pair of your jean shorts are in my middle drawer.”

“Oh okay.” I said brushing my hair to the side and he got me a sweater. It was soft and baggy. I threw my hair in a bun and mouth washed as a substitute from brushing. Once I was done I went back to the bedroom to see Tyler in only his boxers. I flinched in shock at first but he wasn’t phased so I wasn’t either. He turned to me as I looked in his mirror and puckered his lips. I gave him a big kiss.

“I love you, be safe if I don’t see you before you leave.” He smiled, his protectiveness was coming out.

“You’ll see me.” I said. “I’m getting dismissed around 11:30 so I can pack, so if you wanna help me you can.” I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist and he did the same to me.

“That sounds perfect.” He smiled kissing me again. He slipped on some shorts and we walked downstairs to see Parker and Taylor sitting on the couch watching the news. “Parker, did Taylor sleep over?” Tyler asked.

“Maybe.” He said raising his eyebrows.

“You know moms rules.” He said crossing his arms.

“You and Logan have sleepovers every night.” He said giving Tyler an evil glare. “And by the judge of her outfit today she was naked last night.” Taylor then hit his arm

“I'm 19.” Tyler said wrapping his arms around me protectively. “And no, she's wearing my sweater so she didn’t have to go home okay smart ass.”

“Whatever.” Parker said. “And she didn’t sleep over, she was actually ready early for once.” He smiled at her causing her to blush.

“Alright love birds to the babe-mobile.” I said causing everyone to laugh. Taylor and Parker started to walk out of the house. When I got to the door Tyler grabbed me tight and kissed me hard. I walked away from him and as soon as he closed the door I realized I never answered Cameron. I handed Taylor my phone as I buckled myself up. “Do you mind texting Cameron and telling him Im heading down around 12.” I asked her

“Yeah, where are you going?” She asked.

“I’m going to see Cameron for the long weekend.” I explained.

“Great, now we have to deal with Tyler complaining until you get back.” Parker moaned.

“What does that mean?” I asked flashing him a weird look in the mirror.

“You can be gone for a few hours or not answer his texts and he will start worrying about you and asking everyone and their brother if they’ve talked to you.” I laughed, why would Tyler worry about me like that. We pulled into the school parking lot and I went strait to homeroom.

“Nice sweater.” Nick winked at me. “Thanks.” I smiled. It was our school colors and it had T. Wilson on the back and the arm, under the name on the arm it had the number 5.

“So Lo.” Nick asked opening his body to me, ignoring his friends. “Wanna hit the field again.”

“I need to take another rain check, I’m going to see Cameron for the weekend.”