Chapter 1

"Logan!" Taylor yelled from her bedroom.

"Oh my god what?" I asked as I was walking out of her bathroom.

"Is it cool if Parker comes over?" She asked.

"Parker who?" I asked.

"Parker Wilson, our best friend."

"Oh you mean your sex." I laughed.

"Oh my god get that thought out of your head!" Taylor said throwing a pillow at me.

"Taylor, I don't want to change out of my pjs." I said staring at my pink long sleeve that I wore yesterday and my grey sweats.

"Then stay in them and we can hang in the house and watch movies." She said rapidly texting on her phone.

"Alright awesome." I said going through the snacks her mom brought up to us earlier.

"False alarm, put your clothes on." Taylor said getting out of bed.

"Wait, why?" I asked.

"My moms going out and since last time she left we basically trashed the house by laying on the couch the Wilson's have to watch us." Taylor explained.

"So can we like hide out in the den all day?" I asked taking my shirt off and changing into a new one.

"Why, do you not want to see your lover." She asked.

"You're not even allowed to joke about that." I snapped taking my sweats on and putting on my shorts.

"Why don't you like him? Hes like one of my family members." She asked.

"I'm sorry he's an ass to me so I'm not going to like him." I said pissed.

"Wow, calm down." She laughed.

"Just thinking about him boils my skin." I said. We got ready and Taylor kissed her mom goodbye and we went to the Wilson's. Party answered the door and greeted us with a hug.

"Where's my boys?" She asked.

"Well, Tyler, Parker,and Cameron are in the den, Carter is in his bedroom." Patty explained.

"Alright thanks." Taylor and I said in unison. We walked down a hall and I grabbed her arm before going into the den.

"Do I have to go in there?" I begged.

"Come on." Taylor rolled her eyes. "Don't be like that, just ignore him." She said walking into the room. You grunted silently and walked in behind her.

"Hey!" Taylor and I said in unison again.

"Hey Tay." Tyler said waving at her totally ignoring me.

"Hey Cameron, hey Parker." I said. Tyler rolled his eyes and I had the need to slap him.

"Hey Logan." Cameron said patting the seat next to him. I sat next to him and Taylor sat next to Parker. Cameron and I are half cousins, nothing more, nothing less.

"What kind of name is that any way?" Tyler asked. "Logan, that's a pretty wack name." That was the first jab.

"Tyler." Taylor said hitting him. He then rolled his eyes. When we went to pick out a movie to watch I decided to stay away from Tyler. He brushed his hand across my butt and I gave him a snake eye.

"Lo, what do you think about The Grudge?" Cameron asked.

"Yes please." I said.

"No, that's so dumb." Tyler protested.