Chapter 19

There was a kiss on my temple, thats how I woke up. I batted my eyes open and saw Tyler smiling. "If you don't get up now, you'll be late for school."

"I don't want to get up." I moaned cuddling into his chest.

"Come on Pookie." He said putting his hands on my bare waist, rubbing my hips. I rolled over off the bed and sat up slowly.

"Babe, do you have some sweats I can wear?" I asked not wanting to stand up.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have one of your blue t-shirts from the summer, so you don't even have to go home." He said pulling on his underwear and walking to his dresser throwing me my shirt and the sweats. One I was dressed I put my hair in a bun without using a mirror. Tyler pushed me back on the bed and kissed me a few times. I wanted to wrap my legs around his waist but my legs hurt too much.

"So, will I see you after school?" He asked.

"For a bit, but I promise Cole that I would go to his concert tonight." Tyler shrugged and got up and went to the mirror. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his bare waist.

"Tyler." I leaned my cheek against his back. "I love you." He turned around and I smiled up at him.

"I love you too." He smiled back bending down and kissing me, leaving his hands on my butt.

"You can't get enough of me can you?" I laughd.

"If you didn't have to go to school I'd take you right back into my bed and keep you to myself for the day." He pushed his hair back, but made sure he put it back where it belonged. "But I have to share."

"I have to share you all the time." I said unwrapping my arms around his waist and grabing his face. "One last goodbye kiss." My lips hit his and he tried pushing me back to the bed. "Tyler." I laughed pulling away.

"Sorry, i just love your lips." After everyword he kissed me.

"I love you too, now I need to go." I grabbed my phone, slid it in my pocket, and walked out of the door. I drove quickly to the school and basically sprinted through the hallway to get to homeroom in time.

"Hey Logan." Nick waved at me.

"Hey Nick." I smiled going to my seat.

"You look like you just got laid." Rebecca said laughing as soon as she saw me.

"What makes you say that?" I asked taking my seat.

"Well, this is the first time I have ever seen your hair in a bun during a school day, you're wearing sweatpants which is a rarity, and your eyes are slightly glazed over." Rebecca smiled.

"So that makes me look like I just had sex?" I asked laughing.

"Yes, so did you finally do it?" She asked.

"Rebecca!" I said widening my eyes.

"Finally." Someone said behind me.

"So how was it?" She asked.

"Can we like not talk about it?" I asked.

"My baby finally lost her virginity!" She said hugging me and making a scene. "And on a school night you bad girl."

"Can you not." I said covering my red face. Nick came over and looked at the two of us.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Logan finally had..." Rebecca began, but I covered her mouth.

"Nothing." I said smiling, Rebecca started to lick my hand and I gave her a glare. "We've been friends for five years, you don't think I'm use to this?" She took my hand and wripped it off.