Chapter 4

I woke up by myself. I was alone, no one was in the bunk. I checked my phone to see that it was 11:00. I got out of bed and saw a note on the dresser, it was from Cameron, it read. "Hey Princess, hope your sleep was good! Go take a nice shower and meet all of us at the basketball court. ~Cameron." I put the card down and went to shower. I took a very long shower and got dressed in a tang top that I was positive it was Carter's and a pair of jean shorts. I put my hair in a messy bun and used an American flag bandana as a hair tie. I ate a old granola bar that was in my duffle bag. As I was putting my make up on Tyler walked in.

"Good morning!" He smiled at me kissing my cheek.

"Morning." I said putting on some cover up. I took my hair down and just put it in a normal hair tie. I kept the headband in and put in my belly button piercing that I don't remember taking out. "Tyler pick a color orange, white, red, yellow or pink." I said.

"White." He said as I put the ring in and put my suit on. He walked by and kissed my cheek.

"Ahh!" I said seeing the lip mark on my cheek. "Tyler, my makeup wasn't dry!" I said rubbing more on.

"I don't see why you need it, you don't have a single flaw in your face." he took his shirt of and put on a tang top. I let my make up dry and walked out of the cabin before Tyler did.

"Look, it's sleeping beauty!" Parker yelled. Cameron turned around and waved at me, I then waved back. I sat on the bench with Taylor.

"Girl, I think Tyler may be crushing on you." Taylor said giving me a container. "And that's a fruit salad that Patty made when she found out you passed out. I opened it and started to eat.

"How do you know Tyler likes me?" I asked her.

"He was talking to Dan and he strait out said it and he said he feels like shit for last night." She said.

"Yeah, I know he feels like shit." I said watching Tyler drain a three.

"So I guess he's going to ask you out instead of me." she said with a smile.

"Wow!" I said shocked. "So Tyler likes me?" I said offering her some fruit salad.

"Do you like him?" I asked.

"I don't know, what happened fucked me up, big time." I looked back at the court and two of the fittest guy in the world walked on the court. They talked with Tyler and Cameron and a game started. I watched Tyler mostly taking threes, making amazing entry passes, and the icing on the cake, when he shoots his shirt does up a tiny bit, and you could see him v-lines. Lunch was optional so I was starving so we all went together. It was pizza for lunch and I wasn't one to complain about pizza. I ate it and basically mentally talked to Tyler. He looked at me then at his phone. I looked at my phone and the text was just a bunch if kissy Emojis. I rolled my eyes and blushed slightly as Cameron and Tyler were talking to the guys they just played basketball with.

"Okay so that's Taylor Tyler neighbor, you know Parker, and that Logan my cousin." I waved at the two boys. "Guys this is Devon and Justin." Justin was a princess. He was precious, he has a nose ring and short hair and he rocked the sloth shirt.

"So, Logan do you live near here?" Justin asked as I felt Tylers eyes on me.

"I live a few houses away from Tyler." I answered.

"Thats awesome." He nodded. "When I come see Tyler before your maybe we could do something." Justin said Tyler slightly kicked me but I ignored it. "Yanno, all together." I smile and nodded.

"So where do you live?" I asked

"Jersey." He answered.

"Oh so you're a jersey boy?" I asked. "Does that mean you can like bench press a dog?" I asked making him laugh.