In an Endless Sea [Chapter XXIX: REYNA]

Chapter XXIX

REYNA

Being in camp halfblood wasn't as bad as it seems.

After I left the greek camp I felt something stirring inside me.

I felt the need to help the camp, the Argo II and the Olympian gods.

I don't know how I would convience the legion but I know I had to.

I rushed off to join the legion.

xxxxxxxxx

"We need to help the greeks." I said.

I know Octavian wouldn't agree.

I know he has something to say about this. A lot to say about this actually.

"Are you crazy, Reyna?! That camp brainwashed you! I expected more from you, being the daughter of Bellona but no, you let them fool you and now you want to help them!" Octavian protested.

"I saw how that camp is willing to make peace with ours and I'm not gonna let that opportunity pass Octavian. I thought maybe it's time to start helping each other. We need each other." I calmly explained to Octavian.

"Peace?" Octavian said sarcastically.

"Is that what you call that fire boy firing new rome? Is that what you call peace, Reyna? Is that what you call willing to make peace?" Octavian looked at me resentfully.

"He wasn't the one who fired our camp. He was being controlled by the Eidolons and if we won't help them there would be a lot of Eidolons that would posses the legion until we destroy each other, Do you get my--" I wasn't done speaking yet when I commotion started to happen.

One of the campers started to attack Octavian.

I tried to stop the camper but he was fast.

I didn't notice he was already holding a fist sized piece of rock and before I caught him he had already hit Octavian on the head with it that caused Octavian to be knocked out on the spot and the camper collapsed.

"You get my point?" I continued what i was going to say before the commotion started and all of the legion nodded in unison.

xxxxxxxxx

We waited til Octavian and the other camper woke up and we started to continue our journey to camp half blood but this time we come in peace.

Octavian wanted to protest but I know he was convienced about Eidolons attacking camp jupiter and I know he knew it from the start. He just hated greeks so much that he wanted to kill them when he had the chance and having Leo to attack Camp Jupiter was the chance he was looking for that's why he made the legiom believe it was really Leo who fired the camp.

Octavian was beside me leading the way to Camp Half Blood while the others were behind us.

"You knew from the start, didn't you?" I asked Octavian.

"Of course I did. What, you think I'm stupid?" He said with resentfulness in his voice.

"Then why didn't you tell the legion? Why did you make them believe that the greek wants to destroy us?" I felt anger for this dufoos.

"I was given the chance to destroy the greeks, why would I let it slip away? That would be stupid, Reyna." He said.

I wanted to punch Octavian in the face but I had to restrain myself. Not in front of the legion.

xxxxxxxxxxx

After a long walk we reached camp half blood.

Chiron was in front of the campers waiting for us.

The Apollo kids were ready aim their bows but Chiron put his hands up and the Apollo kids put down their bows.

"Chiron! We come in peace! We want to help. The Argo II needs us." I shouted from afar to let them know our reason for coming and avoid the impending battle between the two camps.

"Yeah, right." Octavian whispered.

"I know child. We are getting ready to leave for Greece, you came right in time." Chiron said while he walked to welcome the Legion.

"Lupa, had trained you well, I see." Chiron added.

Chiron was the greek counterpart of Lupa.

He was soft while Lupa made us as hard as her. It's like eat or be eaten virtue for her. Kill or die. She trained us to be independent. That's the difference between the two camps. Here they are trained to survive, in our camp we are sent to fight for survival. No training. Just pure instincts.

xxxxxxxxx

After our talk with Chiron we set fligt for Greece with our Eagles.

"How long will it take us to be in Greece?" One of the Hephaestus kid asked.

"It won't be long. We will reach Greece early tomorrow." I said.

I sent Leo a dream. Yep. It was an ius message but he was sleeping the Goddess Iris sent it to his dream. But it was cut off. I guess Leo woke up. I can't contact Jason at the time. I guess he was busy.

I just hope Leo would understand the message.

It was already late and the others slept on the back of their eagles.

xxxxxxxxxxx

The sun has already set.

We are near Greece already.

I can see Greece over the horizon.

I can see the Argo II has already docked.

"There!" I heard someone shout.

I saw the crew of Argo II walking.

Was that Leo?

He was looking at our direction.

He was pointing at us.

Good. He saw us.

I saw the others drew their weapons.

Frank had shape shifted.

"He could do that?!" Octavian asked with amazement in his face.

"Yes. And it's not good." I said.

We soared down to their direction and I waved my hands.

"Percy!!!!" Rachel Elizabeth Dare shouted.

Yes we are with their oracle.

"Perce, we come in peace!" That was Grover. Percy's best friend.

I saw Percy dropped his riptide.

"Ok, he heard us." Grover said.

We landed in front of them.

"Need reinforcement? Twelfth Legion Fulminata reporting for duty, Sir." I told Percy.

He just gave me his smile.

Gods, I really like this guy. Just my luck.

"Perce!" Grover ran to Percy.

"Hey, man!" Percy laughed.

"I missed you, Perce." Grover wasn't going to let go.

Annabeth cleared her throat.

"Come here, blondie!" Grover went from Percy to Annabeth.

They hugged each other.

"Chiron will be here shortly." I said.

They all looked at me.

"Party Ponies." I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh, those party animals." Percy gave out a big smile.

"So what now?" Octavian at the back asked.

"Hey, good to see you." Percy said.

"Yeah, save that for later, Jackson. You still have to pay for what your friend here did." He turned to Leo.

I just shook my head.

Jason..

Where's Jason?

I looked around.

Oh, there.

With his girl friend.

Great.

"Hey, you'll find yours praetor." He was smiling.

I didn't know Nico di Angelo could smile.

"Yeah. Maybe." I answered.

"No, not maybe. That's for sure." He said.

A child of Pluto? Not bad.

==============

A/N: Okay, I'm shipping Reyna and Nico. :""> mmmkay, The romans have arrived. :)) Both camps are working together. Yey! :)) so what do say? Was it okay? Comment your thoughts. :) thank you for reading.

~treshieyow<3:** xx