In an Endless Sea [Chapter XX: LEO]

Chapter XX

LEO

The only thing I remember was that Nico asked us to hold hands. I know where this is going. He's going to shadow travel us out of this place.

I held Bob and Nico's hands but after that everything went black. I saw nothing. I felt nothing.

"VALDEZ! YOU MADE IT! YOU'RE NOT DEAD, ARE YOU?!" That was coach hedge. No doubt about that.

"Not sure, coach. I can't see anything. But I think I'm not. I can't be." I said. I looked around but still nothing.

I waited for coach hedge to respond but all I got was silence.

My body hurts. Maybe the shadow travel broke my bones. It really hurts. Or maybe this is caused by my tragic fall in Tartarus. Curse that place and the lord of that pit.

I woke up and see that I was back in my room. Well, the room seemed to be changed a little. Only a day and they already got someone else to occupy my cabin. Great friends really.

I got out of Cabin. I went up the deck but there was no sign of my shipmates.

I was walking to the dining hall. I herd voices. Okay, there are people inside.

"Great news, I'm back. Bad news, I have a roommate. Great, right?! only a day guys. And you kicked me out of my room? good to have friends like you." Honestly speaking I was offended. Yes I'm the odd one out. Yes I'm the seventh wheel, but come on. They don't have to be rude, I get it.

I walked up to the table and slouched on the chair.

"I'm sorry. I'll just look for another room to sleep in." I heard a familiar voice.

I know that voice.

How could I forget that voice?

I can't even get her out of my mind.

I looked behind me to see Calypso's face.

I jumped out of my chair and ran to her.

I cupped her face and looked at her in the eyes. Trying to see if what I'm seeing is true.

"Calypso." I said her name without removing my stare in her eyes.

"Yes, Leo. It's me Calypso." She replied. She smiled and held my hand that is placed on her face.

"How'd you...." Before I could finish my sentence she answered me.

"Your father broke the curse. He helped me get out of my island. He sent me to help you." As confused as I am. I still thanked my dad for bringing her back to me.

"Holy Hephaestus, you've been sleeping in my room? Did you check the closet?" I asked her. I'm keeping something.

Yes, I am. Those pink pjs won't turn her on. She shouldn't see that.

I should remind myself later to burn that thing down.

"Uhm, yes, I've been sleeping in your room. And yes. Ive checked the closet. Nice pink pjs, Leo. I can't wait to see you wearing that." She laughed softly.

I sat down with the demigods.

"You should've seen him killing a giant lobster with fire wearing that pink pjs. He rocked those piece." Percy said laughing so hard.

The others laughed too. Including Nico. I didn't notice. He was there. What's new?

"Nice. Very funny, Jackson." I looked at Percy and I wish he was threaten by the stare I gave him but I doubted it.

Calypso sat beside me and held my hand.

"I'd love to see you wearing that. I think I'll...." she paused for a little while and smiled at me.

"I think I'll love you even more." She said while looking at me.

I felt my cheeks becoming hot. I think I just blushed. I looked at Calypso and saw her face red as a tomato. So she was blushing too.

"Wait, what?! does that... You mean... You really... Like, you like.... you, you know...." I can't even finish a sentence with the excitement.

"Don't make me repeat myself, Leo. You already know the answer." She said while looking at me.

I supressed a smile. The whole crew inside the dining hall cheered and I saw Nico trying to hide a smile, but he failed. Who could've thought this guy really had a heart.

I looked at Calypso whi was busy with her food.

Well, Confirmed. I'm a hot stuff. But sorry girls... I'm taken. Well, sort of.

===========

A/N: I planned doing a fight scene in this chapter but..... It's hard. :'< but yeah.... Here's an update. I hope you liked this chapter. :))) Comment your thoughts. :** i love reading comments of people. :) yeyyy! Sorry for this chapter being short, I've caught a flu. And I'm not really feeling well. And I had to write a script for our Broadcast Media and I haven't slept for a day. So I hope you understand. :) iloveyouall. <3

Hi! :)

~treshieyow<3:* xx