In an Endless Sea [Chapter XXVIII: LEO]

Chapte XXVIII

LEO

We reached Greece early today.

What we're gonna do or what will happen, that we didn't know.

Percy, Jason and the furious Annabeth led the way off the Argo II.

I held Calypso's hand and followed the others.

"Khione. Snow goddess?" Calypso asked.

"Yeah. That brat." I said.

Hearing her name is bad enough but seeing her and she messed with blonde athena girl, which happened to be my friend, it was just too much.

I've done nothing to help my friends the first time and I wouldn't let that happen again.

She's a snow goddess and messing with fire couldn't have been the best idea.

Calypso didn't say anything.

"So, uhm, It has to be gods and demigods fighting side by side to defeat the giants right? So it's like we're dead meat." Nico said.

I wanted to strangle this Hades boy but I restrained myself not to do it.

"Hey, Calypso, you're a goddess right?" Jason asked Calypso.

I looked at her.

"No, Jason. She's a titan." Annabeth interupted.

"Oh." That was the only thing he said.

If he wasn't my bestfriend I would've punched him in the face for that.

"We won't be attacking anytime soon. We have to penetrate through the barriers of Olympus and talk to our godly parents. We have to convience them to help us." Percy explained.

"But tomorrow is the feast of Spes, Percy. If we don't find her today Gaea will be awake and she'll destroy Olympus." Jason is really determined to fight Gaea now.

He is a praetor he would know better than rush into things that would harm the crew of Argo II but now I think he wanted to prove something to his dad and he wanted to do it alone.

"No, Jason. We can do it today but we have to tell our parents." Piper held Jason's hand.

"How?! They won't even talk to us. You know that Percy!" Jason said and turned to Percy.

"It won't hurt if we try, Jason. We have to do everything we could." Percy was not going to let Jason win this arguement and that's for sure.

I don't want to be pressured.

I looked at the sky.

If my life wasn't in danger I would have enjoyed looking at the sky and seeing huge birds flying in our direction.

Wait....

WHATTT??!

Huge EAGLES are approaching our direction.

Oh gods of Olympus. We're so dead.

"Guys!" I shouted and pointed to the sky.

All of them turned.

"Aurgh, not now!" Percy shouted and drew riptide.

"I'm gonna tear those birdies to pieces. Wooooh. Kill!" Coach Hedge shouted and drew his club.

I saw the others drew their weapons.

Annabeth sure looked scary having those storm gray eyes and that angry look on her face and the way she held her skeletal sword, I wouldn't want to make her angrier.

We got our weapons ready and ready to charge.

========

A/N: Short UD. :)) the story is ending wooooh. I hope you'd like the end of this story. :))) But for now, enjoy this chapter. :D what do you think of this? Comment your thoughts. :')

~treshieyow<3:** xx