In an Endless Sea [Chapter XXX: PERCY]

Chapter XXX

PERCY

We need help.

Not just help, we need all the help we could get.

A group of Demigods won't be able to fight off Gaea and her giants.

We need Chiron.

We need the Romans.

We need the Greeks.

And most of all we need our parents.

"Hey, Perce. Something bothering you?" I was snapped out of my thought when Grover spoke.

"We're outnumbered Grover." I said not eyeing him.

"The two camps. All the satyrs and nature spirits. Bob and Damasen. Calypso. Perce, I think we have more than enough." Grover said confidently.

"Grover, Gaea has prepared for this. All the creatures on that damned pit is raising and we are no match against them." If I hadn't been in Tartarus, I would've believed Grover but I knew better.

"So what do you think is the best solution for this?" He asked me.

"I have to talk to my dad." I know it wouldn't be easy but I had to try.

I had try for my mom and paul.

I had to try for Tyson.

I had to try for me.

I had to try for my friends.

I had to try for Annabeth.

I had to try for us.

I had to try for the world.

I stepped a little closer to the ocean.

"Hey dad, during the Titan war, you told me that if I wanted my plan to work I should pray. Dad, I think I've prayed so hard. Dad, just a little sign. A little sign that you've heard my prayers." I waited for him to give me the sign I was asking for.

"Dad.." I called out again.

A few minutes more.

Nothing.

Not even a single wave that would tell me that he was listening.

"Perce, he must be busy thatms why he can't answer you. I'm sure he heard your prayers, Perce. It's just that the gods are having a hard time answering the prayers but they are listening, Perce. He heard you. I'm sure." Grover's voice was shaky.

"Right." I said. I was disappointed.

No, not disappointed. Hurt is the right word to put it.

"Hey, Perce." Grover called my name but I was so busy minding the stirring anger inside of me.

"He never saw me as his son. I'm his favorite son he said, he only brought me to his kingdom once. He never valued me like he valued Tyson or even that fish son of his. I was only his pawn. His bait. He never said no Percy, don't go on a quest you'll hurt yourself or no Percy, don't go on a quest you'll kill yourself. I wasn't important to him and I'll never be." I was so mad.

Mad at myself for feeling this way.

Mad at my mom for loving an Olympian god who can't even be there for his son.

Mad at the world for being vulnerable.

Mad at Gaea for making me go on with this quest.

Mad at everyone.

I'm being eaten by anger.

"Perce, you know that's not true. Hey look at me, Perce." He held my face and looked at me straight in the eye.

"That's Gaea speaking to you, Perce. She wants you to hate your dad. She wants you to turn your back against your father. And if you keep this you're letting her win. Do you understand me, Percy?" Hearing those words from Grover made me realize it wasn't really me who was speaking.

I love my dad and I would never turn my back against him.

I love my mom and I'll never blame her for loving my dad.

I don't hate the world for being vulnerable because I used to be vulnerable too.

"Loud and clear, G-Man." I said and gave him a smile.

"That's my boy!" Grover beemed.

"But if he won't talk to me, I guess we have to do this on our own." I told Grover.

"That's what I'm talking about. Let's go and trash some giants." Grover said excitedly.

"Hey, Grover!" I called him. He turned and looked at me.

"You seem to be sounding a lot like Coach Hedge" I honestly said.

"Bla-ha-ha." That was Grover's irritated laugh.

"You'll always be the best, G-Man. No matter how much you sound like Coach Hedge." I said before giving him a huge smile.

He just rolled his eyes and walk away.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"The gods isn't helping." I begun to speak.

"What do you expect?" Jason said in a bored manner while his feet was placed on the table.

I wanted to push the guy off the ship.

He's becoming a douche.

"We have to do this on our own." I continued.

"Right? That's what I was saying a while ago. If you just listened to me we would've found Gaea a little earlier." He was now on his feet and he was leaning towards me, his hands were on the table.

"I had to do every option. I had to risk everything." I was becoming irritated by the way he was speaking.

"Risk? So you're willing to risk our lives just to go on with your plan, is that it, Percy?!" Jason was shouting at me.

"I'm willing to risk everything for this quest. For the two camps. For our parents. For my friends. For mankind. I'm willing to risk my life for all of you. I was doing my best, But I can see that my efforts aren't really appreciated here. Have it your way." I was mad.

Hell, I was really mad.

He insulted me when all I wanted to do was help them.

Have it your way.

Walked away.

"What's wrong with you?! You're being immature, Jason!" I heard Piper's voice before I got out of the dining hall.

I heard footsteps.

Someone is following me.

I stopped to see who it was.

"Hey, you have to understand how he feels, Percy. You know his dad. It's not easy for him." Annabeth said while she held my hand.

All my anger seemed to melt away.

"I know. It's just that I was offended by his words." I said honestly.

"Sorry for the way he acted, Percy. He was really having a hard time. Zeus being his dad and this quest. I apologize for him." Piper said with an apologetic look on her face before she walked away.

xxxxxxxxx

Jason said he will look for Gaea alone.

I didn't want to allow him.

We argued, yes, but he is still my friend.

"I'll look for Gaea on my own." He said.

"No, Jason. We're a team. We'll look for Gaea together." I disagreed.

"I respected your decision to speak to our parents before we look for Gaea, now it's time for you to respect mine." He said with finality on his voice.

"Sure. Have it your way." As soon as those words were out of my mouth he stormed out of the dining hall.

After a few moment I walked out of the dining hall to see that Jason was standing at the middle of the deck.

"I want to be alone while looking for Gaea not because I don't want you to come with me. You know how bad I want to fight her with the whole teas side by side but I don't want you to waste your energy. Save it. And once I see her, I promise I'll be back and fight her with you. You just have to trust me on this, Percy." He said.

I looked at him and tapped his shoulder.

"Good luck. He's proud of you. Keep that in mind." I said reffering to Zeus.

He just gave me a huge smile and the blond boy summoned the wind and flew out of the ship to look for Gaea.

================

A/N: Chapter XXX! Woooooh. How's this chapter? It has a lot of drama. XD Heyyyy Comment your thoughts. I love reading your comments. Thank you. COMMMMMMMMMMEEEEENTTTT please. <3 I love you all. >:D<

~treshieyow<3:** xx