In an Endless Sea [Chapter XXVI: LEO]

Chapter XXVI

LEO

"Did my husband treated you well, Valdez" A voice spoke.

The voice of someone I can't wait to kill.

The voice of the person who killed my mom.

The voice of Dirtface

The voice of Gaea.

"YEAH! Your stupid husband treated me well. By the way, tell him thanks for underestimating me. Because of him, I got out of his damned pit." I felt my anger raising.

"Don't be very excited, little demigod. Your death is yet to come. It's only a day before I wake. It's only a day before I pour your blood in olympus. Only a day before the end of you and your gods." Gaea's voice sounded a little awake.

"There'll be no blood of Demigods poured in Olympus, Earth Mother." I shouted at her.

There was nothing to be seen. Just darkness.

"We'll see, Valdez. We'll see." Just like that the dream shifted.

Now I'm in camp half blood.

Reyna's on her way to Long Island.

She's with the Twelfth Legion Fulminata. The whole CAMP JUPITER is heading to CAMP HALF BLOOD armed with imperial gold weapons.

This is not good. Not good.

Octavian doesn't looke pleased with them going to camp.

But I don't get it. Octavian of all people should be the one smiling maniacally but no, he seemed upset. Weird.

There was no sound. Just vision.

I saw Chiron leading the campers of CHB. This looked serious. Chiron is on the front line. He's leading the campers.

I wanted to hear what Chiron was sayong but the dream is inaudible.

*Boom. Boom. Boom.*

I heard pounding sounds.

It woke me up.

I got up and walked to my door.

I opened my door.

"WHHAAAT??!" I shouted at Frank.

He seemed to be excited.

"We need you above deck. Get out of your cabin, Leo." He said with a huge smile on his face.

He turned and I closed my door, washedy face and brushed my teeth. I wore my tool belt and got out of Coach's cabin and went above deck.

"Hey, baby." I looked at Calypso and held her hand. She didn't say anything. She just held my hand tight.

Weird.

She looked nervous.

I looked at Percy, Jason and Annabeth they looked angry.

I looked at Nico, Bob and Damasen it looked like they don't care at all.

My stare landed on Hazel, Frank, Piper and Coach. The 4 of them looke excited.

"Hey, what's with you people?" I asked.

"We're here." Percy, Jason and Annabeth said in unison.

Nico, Bob and Damasen just shrugged.

Calypso's grip got tighter.

Hazel, Frank, Coach and Piper's eyes glowed.

"We're where?" I asked cluelessly.

Coach pointed somewhere.

I turned to see where he was pointing.

My eyes widened.

"Yes, Leo. That is Greece." Calypso said with a nervous tone.

==============

A/N: The Argo II is in Greece. Yeyy! So how was this chapter guys? I'm sorry for not updating for a long time. I hope you liked this chapter. Comment your thoughts. :")

~treshieyow<3:** xx