P.S I'm Still Not Over You

P.S Still Not Over You Chapter 1

Zoey's POV:

I walked down the hallway. Guys staring at me like I'm some type of stripper in a club. Guys do have a funny way of showing girls that they like a certain girl.

I have a side of ghetto and a nice side of me. I look like a girl. But I hate wearing dresses alll the time. I just wear to impress.

I opened my locker and my best friend/ huge crush leaned against the locker by mine.

"Hey, I heard Alexander was having some type of party, again. So you know I'm going right?" Jason said.

"Yeah, why wouldn't you go." I said grinning. I knew that I tried once to ask him out and splat my chances of being with him was 0 out of 100.

"Yeah, so what are you going to wear?"

"Why do you care about what I wear?"

"I just wanna know that's all. No big deal."

"Yeah ok sure you don't."

"I don't what's your problem?"

"You!"

"Yeah ok" I rolled my eyes and he started chuckling.

I closed my locker. I walked by myside. I walked outside and guys were whistling as I walked past. The last guy touched my butt, then I punched him in his face. I turned around and walked away.

I walked to my car and opened my door. Jason knocked on the door.

"What?

"Oh, um I forgott." He grinned and walked away. Ugh, what the hell is he trying to do here. I ,mean seriously. I think I like it. I was use to all the other guys being attracted to me but Jason was much diffrent cause I really really like him.

I started my car and drove away. As soon as I got home, I went straight upstairs and took a shower. I turned on the warm water tickling my skin I hopped inside. Then I took my towel and wrapped around my body. I put on my red sequin shirt, my Faux leather jacket, my skinny jeans, my black ankle high heel boots, and my layered dark yellow necklace. {www.collegefashion.net/....keypartyoutfit} I put my mascara on and my lipgloss on and went down stairs. As soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs Jason's and my brother Alexander's mouth flew open.

"No, no your not wearing that." Alex said.

"Yes, yes I am and you can't stop me from wearing this outfit 'dad'."

"What ever."

"Yeah a whatever is good. You aren't my parents and I can do whatever when ever I want."

He just shook his head. Guests started arriving. I saw Devin my ex-boyfriend!

"Omg! Devin" I screamed.

"Hey babe. I'm back."

I brushed my lips againsted him and he did back. Then I broke it.

"So... How did you... Well, why did you come back?"

"Well, I missed you plus it was a lil surprise. Yeah, so I'm here."

"Yeah I see that I haven't talked to in like in centries." I laughed.

Then we heard a loud boom! Omg!.........