Chapter 8

~Chapter 8~

Amethyst P.O.V

I tossed and turned as I slept. Every time I  close my eyes, images assault me.

My father, staring at me with his lifeless eyes. His eyes begging me to help him.

Lucas and Katie, smiling and kissing.

My stepmother, smirking at me, happy to be rid of me.

Even in my dreams I can never be happy.

As I finally got up, wanting to get rid of the images, I heard the door opening.

“Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty” a dark voice chuckled.

I just sat there, unmoving. Every inch of my body was sore. Lately, it seems that they can’t enough of the beatings. They keep taking turns beating, burning, and stabbing me while the rest just surround me, making sure I don’t try to escape.

They are fools. How can I escape? I am weak, starved, and tired. Even opening my eyes drains my energy.

The Hunter, who I have found out is called Ben, suddenly drags me from my bed. He is to impatient and I guess my slow movements finally angered him enough to take action.

I kept quiet as they dragged me to the ‘torture room’ as they liked to call it. I know from experience how much worse the beatings will get if I make a sound.

As soon as Ben strapped me to the chair the rest of the Hunters arrived. I couldn’t help but shudder when I saw the gleeful smiles in their faces. This was the highlight of their day.

“Time to begin the fun, princess” Ben said with a wicked smile.

I instinctively put on a blank look, knowing how much they would enjoy seeing the pain in my face.

Then the ‘fun’ began.

****

3 hours later

I sat there with blood pouring out of both new wounds and old ones.

“Hey boys, I think our little princess is starting to enjoy our games. We can’t have that, can we boys?”

The rest of the Hunters quickly yelled out their agreement.

While they argued about what else to do, I sat there feeling numb. The pain I was feeling all over my body was unbearable, but I had grown used to it. I would let them kill me before I let them see how much pain I was in.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the Hunters approaching.

“Leo, Jay, strap her down” Ben ordered with a sick smirk.

I felt fear and anger fill my body as I saw Ben unbuckling his pants. They were going to take away the only thing I had left. My innocence.

I started to struggle, not wanting to give them the only thing that I still had.

“Please don’t do this. I’ll do anything, but don’t do this” I whimpered.

“Sorry, doll, but it seems that no matter what we do you never let out a whimper. We want to hear you scream, and beg. I guess this is the only thing left to do.”

I felt my fear fade as a ringing sound filled my ears. I have never been angrier than I was now.

 How dare they think they can do this? How dare they hurt me, torture me, and now think they can take the only thing I have?

I felt my bones pop, and realign as I shook with hatred. Every ounce of pain they gave me, I was going to repay. I was sick of people thinking that they could do whatever they want to me, and I would do nothing about it. I hated them, and I was going to make sure they knew it.

I guess this was the last straw before my wolf decided to take appear. She was just as angry as me, wanting the blood of those who hurt us.

I let out a loud howl, as I ran towards the shocked Hunters, who had a look of horror on their faces.

This time, you will be the ones screaming and begging, I promised, as I lunged towards them.

****************

Hope you enjoyed it:)

Pic of her wolf-->