Chapter 3

~Chapter 3~

Lucas P.O.V

Lucas walked towards his father’s office, trying to forget today’s events. He couldn’t believe that fate had been cruel enough to have a weak, pathetic human as his mate.

Be quiet! Stop talking bad about our mate. You and I both know she is perfect. She is sweet, smart, and she would make an amazing Luna, his wolf quickly spoke, angry at his human’s bad thoughts about his mate.

Lucas quickly ignored him, knowing his wolf was too stubborn to fight with. Besides, he already rejected her. She would hopefully stay away from him. He wanted nothing to do with his pathetic excuse of a mate.

“You wanted to see me father…?” Lucas asked as soon as he entered the office. His father looked up from his work, giving his only son a small smile.

Michael Hale has been Alpha of the Crimson Blood Pack for the last 20 years. With his light brown hair, sharp green eyes, and 6’4 frame, many found him intimidating. He was usually very serious and only smiled when around his family.

“Lucas, how are you?”, he asked his son.

“I’m good, Dad, and I know you didn’t ask me to come just for pleasantries. What do you need?”

Michael chuckled. “You always have been direct, just like your old man.” His smile quickly disappeared. “Now, onto serious business. The Hunters have been attacking nearby packs, and with their recent increase in numbers, I’m afraid we won’t be able to stop them if they attacked.”

Lucas froze. Hunters had always been a problem, but lately their numbers have been growing. He hated those filthy humans with a God complex. They thought a wolves were evil and that they were doing the world a favor by killing them.

“Now, I have spoken to their leader and have found a solution” Alpha Michael said.

“A solution? What kind of solution?” Lucas couldn’t help but feel uneasy.

“A solution that will help everyone. Now, how close are you to that Amethyst girl?”

***********

Thank you for reading:)

Please tell me what you think<3