Chapter 19

"Man I am stuffed!" Tyler said. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

    "Let's play Truth or Dare!" Ash exclaimed. A few people were hesitant at first, but they ended up agreeing.

    "Lizbeth, truth or dare?" Ash asked.

    "Dare." Lizbeth said. Ash whispered something in her ear. Lizbeth had a look of pure disgust on her face. She got up and headed to Theo.

    "Theo, I love you so much I could.." Lizbeth gagged, and pretended to throw up. "I could... kiss you." Lizbeth said, she quickly hurried back to her seat and refused to look at Theo for the rest of the time together.

    "Oh, come on Lizbeth," Theo winked. "We all know that you would love to kiss me."

    "Kevin, truth or dare?" Zyan interrupted.

    "Dare." Kevin plainly said. Zyan whispered something into his ear. Kevin got up and walked out of the front door, yelling "I'M PREGNANT WITH BABY CHICKENS!" Everyone laughed and Kevin came back in with a goofy smile.

    After a little while, it was Oscar's turn.

    "Okay Karina, truth or dare?" Oscar asked with a smirk on his face.

    "Truth." Karina said. She never picked dare, it was too dangerous. Oscar looked a little disappointed, but he quickly shook it off.

    "If you were to choose between me and Theo, who would you choose?" Karina looked up from the floor over to Oscar. She looked worried and sad. She thought about it for a little while and played with her fingers.

    "Neither." She said, obviously too uncomfortable to answer this question. Oscar looked at her with sad eyes. "I don't really think I should answer this."

    "She would surely choose me, she just doesn't want to say that in front of you." Theo said. Ashley hugged her twin, knowing that she was put in an uncomfortable situation.

    Oscar looked at Theo and gave him an evil glare. "Yeah, well, you know what? Go away. Nobody likes you." karina bit back a laugh, but Ash quickly caught on to what was happening and got up.

    "Uh, anyone want water?" She asked, hoping to break the tension between the two. "You know what? Nevermind, I'll just give some to everyone." She said. Ash made a movement with her hands that poofed up water bottles for everyone. They gladly took a sip.