Chapter 18

When Karina woke up, Oscar wasn't there. She got up and quickly made her bed. She grabbed her toothbrush and went to the bathroom. She found her brother Junior in there brushing his teeth. She laughed and shoved him over a bit. He gave her an evil playful glare.

---

    "Ashley! Wake up!" Karina said, on her way back to her room. She was dressed and she combed her hair and everything.

    "Give me five more minutes......" Ashley mumbled, turning her head the other way. Karina smirked and got on her twin's bed. She started jumping on it real hard.

    "ASHLEY WAKE UP!" Karina yelled laughing. Ashley threw a pillow at her and sat up.

    "Fine. I'm up, I'm up! You could stop jumping on my bed now!" Ashley said, rubbing her eyes. She grabbed her toothbrush and headed out the door, but she accidently bumped into a wall. It took everything Karina had to not laugh. Karina headed out the room and went into the kitchen.

    "Oscar?" Karina called, looking for him. Oscar quietly came up from behind Karina and tackled her in a hug. Karina gasped and swatted his hands away from her waist. Just then her phone buzzed.

    "Hey Oscar, Peggy just texted me saying that we are all meeting up at Lizbeth's place again." Karina said. "It's..."

    "Yeah, okay." Oscar said, grabbing his hat. Karina went to go tell Ashley about the meet up.

    "Ashley! Hurry up, we have to meet everyone at Lizbeth's house!" Karina told Ashley from outside the bathroom door.

    "Okay!" Ashley muffled since she has toothpaste in her mouth. After about 5 minutes, everyone was ready.

    "Okay, Ashley, hold on to Oscar, I'll hold onto you." Karina said, not wanting to touch Oscar because of last night. She was embarrassed.

    "Okay..." Ashley said. Right when Oscar was about to teleport Ashley shoved Karina into Oscar, and Karina held on tight. Ashley held on to Karina's free hand. They all felt lifeless for a while until they finally touched solid ground.

    "We're here!" Oscar said, walking up the stairs to ring the doorbell.

    "Wow, thanks a lot, Ashley." Karina mumbled. Ashley just had a small smirk on her face, following her twin up the stairs.

    "Hey guys!" Kazi said as she opened the door, allowing them to come in. Everyone settled in the living room.

    "Where are Jesse and James?" Ashley asked, looking around.

    "Peggy didn't tell you? This isn't about work, this is just a hang out session!" Ash said, excited.

    "Well, then what is he doing here?" Oscar muttered, pointing his chin at Theo. Theo wasn't too pleased to see him either.

    "Because SOMEONE *cough* Lizbeth *cough* didn't listen to me when I said 8B ONLY." Ash said, looking at her.

    "Sorry, but I didn't get the memo... until after I invited him." Lizbeth said.

    "Whatever, we can make this work." Karina said.

    "Okay, so anyone up for breakfast?" Ash asked, snapping her fingers.

    A whole table with croissants, crepes, a cereal bar, french toast, pancakes and waffles galore appeared, along with natural maple syrup and other fresh drinks. There were napkins, plates, spoons, forks, and knives at a corner on the table. Everyone was hungry, so they all lined up and started taking food.