Chapter 16 Modeling with Eleanor, getting the job and the unxpected news!!!

Niall's POV

I took Diana back to mine last night to watch movies. She fell asleep on my chest when I was hugging her in bed. (There was no funny business by the way LOL). She sleeps like an angel, she is so sweet and adorable. I woke up before her obviously, and slowly took her head off my chest and onto my pillow. I'm not very good at making breakfast, but I wasn't going to make pancakes again, I'm going to make Nutella on toast. As I slowly walked out of the room I could hear Diana wake up. I rushed back to the room, "Diana, baby sleep, I will be back in a minute" I said kissing her forehead and walking away. I went into the living room and made Nutella on toast, I went back to the room and Diana was fast asleep. I giggled a little and I accidentally woke her up "oops" I smiled at Diana. "Morning baby" she said stretching her arms. "It's not exactly morning, it's the afternoon, but if you want it to be morning, I will say it's morning" I smiled back at her. "Shit!!!! What's the time, oh and sorry for swearing" she asked dramatically. "Almost 2 why????" I asked. "Oh sorry I didn't tell you did I, Eleanor's taking me to go modelling with her" she replied, quickly getting dressed. "Modelling, awesome, that's gonna be fun. I don't have to do anything today anyway, I'm just gonna stay at home, watching films alone" I said sadly. She came up to me and put her hands on my cheeks and kissed my lips. "Oh baby, don't worry I will be back in a few hours, don't you worry. I will be safe with Ellie" she smiled and kissed me again, then got her keys and went to the front door. I caught up with her and hugged her from behind. "Have fun babe, be safe and don't get hurt" I warned waving good bye to her and kissing her cheek. She got into her car and drove off.

Diana's POV

I said goodbye to Niall and drove off. I got to Lou's and Ellie's house, I knocked on the door and Ellie answered. "Hey, are you ready" she asked smiling at me. "Yeah I'm ready to go go go" I replied smiling back. We got in the car and waved bye to Lou, we then drove off. "Is it alright if I go to Starbucks quickly, I didn't have breakfast, I will buy you something. Well it's the afternoon so we can get some lunch" she smiled. "Yeah sure, I don't mind, I didn't have any breakfast, I woke up too late" I smiled back. We soon went to Starbucks and ate our food and drunk our drinks and left to go do some modelling. We walked in the hall where the modelling was taking place. It was beautiful, it has a really big chandelier. There is one at the end of the hall and on the other side. It's the most beautiful hall I have ever seen.

~3 hours later~

We finished modelling and are heading back home. As I got into the car a man in his late 30s that looked gay because he was wearing skinny jeans that had a leopard print on and a neon pink ripped tank top on grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Yes, do you want something" I rudely asked. Eleanor got out of the car and walked towards me and the guy. "Diana his my designer, be nice darling" Eleanor politely demanded. I nodded and looked back at the designer. "Sorry about that" I apologised. "So your Diana right, that's a beautiful name" he began. "Thank you" I smiled. "I was wondering if you would like to be a model for Victoria secret, you have long legs and a beautiful/perfect figure. Eleanor can tell you all the tips, because she is obviously a Victoria secret model, she got the job ages ago" he asked. (Okay I know Eleanor isn't a Victoria secret model, but still. She is in my book, don't judge me because know ones perfect). I looked at Eleanor and she smiled, something's up with her, every time I see her she is always smiling. Then again Eleanor always smiles, but not all the time. She usually has a plane face with no expression, she looks sad sometimes because of the hate, but she isn't sad anymore. I guess a good thing, but I'm worried, I will find out eventually. I looked back at him. "I don't even know your name or-" "my name is Steven, but I prefer Stevie, Eleanor and I have known each other for years, don't worry I'm not a perv, I'm a happy gay guy and yes I'm gay, I love men" he cut me off. "Hello Stevie, I have nothing wrong with gay people and I would love to be a Victoria secret model, but I really did want to be a actress and singer at the same times" I said weakly. "Oh right okay, so do you want to or????" Stevie asked. "I will make my mind up, I will call you tonight, could I have your number please" I asked smiling. Stevie smiled back and got his phone out and told me his personal number. "Thank you, well we best be going" I smiled and Ellie and I got in the car and waved bye to Stevie as we drove off.