Chapter 8 Lies

Diana's POV

"Niall, do you mean it, you love me" I asked. "Diana, of course I do" he smiled. "Do you love Louis" he asked. "No, I just think his funny and he has a nice personality, I love you" I replied. "Okay, it's just, I have never loved someone before" he said. "Diana, have you ever tried to commit suicide before" he asked sadly. "Yeah, but only once" he cut me off "Why". "I felt insecure, worthless, pathetic, fat and that was the when my dad first beat me up" I replied. "Your not going to do it again though are you" he asked. "Of course not" I replied. I lied, I don't know if I will try again or not. I walked to the living room and sat on the sofa. Liam came in, "shouldn't you be at school" he asked. "Yeah.....I should, but I don't want to" I replied. "Why not" he asked. "I get punched and kicked" I mumbled. "Sorry, I couldn't hear you" he said. "People beat me up and my teacher said that I shouldn't go back their" "oh, what are you gonna do then" he asked shocked. "Don't go to school, anyways it doesn't matter that much because I'm in year 11" I replied, he sat down next to me and we both watched toy story 2.

Liam's POV

I must admit, I do have a thing for Diana, but I know that Diana and Niall are meant to be. So I'm gonna let Niall have her. I sat down beside Diana, watching toy story 2. The film was almost finished, "Liam" Diana said "shhhhhh" I said putting my index finger on her lips. "But Liam" she said again. "Shhh" I said trying to ignore her. She then poked me, I turned my head towards her. "Yes Diana" I said annoyed. "Are you smart" she asked. "I don't know, why" I asked curiously. "Because I was wondering if you couldn't tutor me" she asked. "Sure, but can we watch the end of this film" I asked. "Yes" she replied, rolling her eyes.

Niall's POV

"Hey Niall, are you going out with Diana" Louis asked walking towards me. "I don't know why" I asked confused. "How do you not know, it's a yes or no question and if your not I will" he smiled. I got up from my chair and went to hit Louis, but I didn't. "Yes I am going out with her, she's mine" I lied, I didn't want Louis to have her. He always gets the girls, it's not fair. It's my turn now and plus, he will end up hurting her, by breaking her heart. "You are, oh....okay then" he said sadly walking away.

I hope you all loved it, sorry it was short, I will update tomoz byeee xxx