Chapter 5 Waking up from the coma

Niall's POV

She's still in the coma, I always sit by her bed, holding her hand and waiting for her to get out of the coma. The nurse comes to check on her every 2 hours. I was gently rubbing her arm, when I saw she had cuts up her arm and knife marks. I rested my head on her pillow, "Niall are you okay". Louis asked. "Not really, I know I just met her, but she's the one that I have been looking for, my princess" I replied.

Diana's POV

I could hear Niall say that I'm his princess and that I am the one that he has been looking for. Inside I blushed, I felt like someone actually cares about me. The only problem is that Niall was rubbing my arm, were the scars are. I don't want him to find out about me self harming. I really really need to pee, but I can't. I tried my best to wake up but I couldn't.

*2 hours later*

Niall's POV

We have been at the hospital for a day and 4 hours. I didn't let go of her hand. Suddenly her fingers started to twitch. "Liam......Louis, I think she's awake" I said happily. They both came to the bed. Her hand started to move. She started to open her eyes.

Diana's POV

I started to twitch my figures, it worked. I opened my eyes a little, Niall, Liam and Louis were all staring at me. "Hello" I said happily. Liam and Louis laughed and hugged me. Niall gave them the evils and hugged me. "Are you okay Niall" I asked. "Never better" he replied.

*hour later*

We were all leaving the hospital. Niall poked me, "yes" I smiled. "What's your name" he asked. "Diana" I replied. He smiled and went in the car, "so were am I dropping you off" Liam asked. "Oh know where, I will walk back" I replied fake smiling. "Where are you going and your hurt" Louis asked. "I'm going to school, I will be fine" I said sadly. "We will take you there" Louis said, pushing me in the car. Liam then drove off. "So Diana, why have you got cuts on your arm" Niall asked. I looked at the floor, I didn't answer. I looked out of the window and the whole ride back it was quite.

*arrived at school*

"Thanks for dropping me off" I smiled and walk off. I went in period 3. I walked in the classroom. "She was bunking" someone said. "Miss, you should give her a detention" someone else said. The teacher looked at me. "Where have you been and what's wrong with your leg" the teacher asked. "I was at the hospital" she cut me off. "With your dad". "No" I whispered. "Right then, I best call home, you don't deserve to stay at school if your always going to bunk" the teacher said. "No please don't" I begged her, but she rung him.

*20 minutes later*

My dad came, he grabbed me by the arm and pushed me in the car. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM ME, I TOLD YOU I WILL FIND YOU" he shouted. I just looked at him.

When we got home he got the carving knife and stabbed me in the leg. "Your teacher told me, you went to the hospital" he began. "Well, this time if you ever do go to the hospital, I will soon find you and I will kill you" he said angrily. "Well that's not going to work, you said you are going to kill me when you find me and I'm still alive" I said. He gave me the evils and punched me in the face. I quickly ran upstairs and called Niall.

"Hey Diana, are you okay" I cut him off.

"Can you pick me up, right now please" I was shaking.

"Diana what's wrong" he asked.

"It's my dad" I replied. As soon as I said that, Niall put the phone down.

I will update soon, I hope you all loved it byeee xxxxxxxx :)