Chapter 3 meeting Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson

Niall's POV

Liam and Louis were still asleep, I went outside the hotel and walked to Mc Donald's, because I was hungry and I was sad, because I have been getting loads of hate. I went out the back because loads of Paparazzi and fans were at the front.

After i had been to Mc Donald's, I walked around town. I was walking down a that looked abandoned, it was really scary. I was at the bottom of the road, when I saw two boys hit a girl with a base ball bat. They ran away, I then ran up to her and saw if she was okay. She was laying on the floor. I sat on the floor and held her head. I then put her in a recovery position, I shook her, she didn't wake up. "Hello, hello, HELLO" I said worrying, waiting for a reply, there was no reply. I picked her up and brought her back to the hotel.

I opened the door, Louis and Liam just stared at the girl. "Niall, why did you bring a random back to the hotel" Louis asked. "She's knocked out, she won't wake up, I don't know who she is, but I want to help. I was walking down a road and saw two boys hit her with a base ball bat and left, she fell to the floor, so I ran and saw if she's okay and she won't wake up." I replied. "Okay well lay her on the sofa and leave a glass of water on the table" Liam said calming me down. "Okay" I smiled and layer her on the sofa. Louis and I sat their on the other sofa, staring at her. Liam was in the other room. Liam then came in with a glass of water. "Quit staring at her, she's gonna get freaked out when she wakes up, so stop it" Liam told Louis and I, giving us both the evils.

Diana's POV

I opened my eyes, I was in a house but I don't know were I am. My head really hurts, my hair was covering my face so I lifted my hair up. I freaked out, because their were 3 boys staring at me. "What the hell, where am I, can I have some personal space, who are you all" I started to asked loads of questions. "What happened to your face" the blond boy asked. I didn't know he could see the scar, I quickly put my hair down. "Niall, the blond one, found you, knocked out on the road, please don't freak out, we only want to help" they boy with dark brown hair said. "Where am I" I asked again. "At a hotel room, that Liam, Niall and I are staying at" a light brown hair boy, replied. "And you are" I asked. "Louis" he smiled. "You all remind me of some famous singers, I can't remember their names though" Niall cut me off. "We are them, I'm Niall Horan, his Liam Payne and he is Louis Tomlinson". "OMG, I'm so sorry about before, I didn't know who you 3 were" I apologised. "You don't need to apologies" Liam smiled. "So, what happened to your face" Niall asked. "I don't like to talk about it" I said, looking at the floor. "You can tell us, we won't tell" Louis said. I looked up and told them. "My dad abuses me, he hit me with a broken glass bottle". Oh my god, the look on their faces. "I don't know why you all are shocked, it could be worse" I lied, my dad always beats me. "That's discussing, who would do that to their daughter" Liam said shocked. I got up and walked to the door. "Where are you going" Niall asked. "Home, well my dad has kicked me out, but he always has a go at me, when I don't come home, even when he kicks me out, he expects me to be there" I said looking at the floor with a tear in my eye, i was ashamed and embarrassed. "Your going home, so he can beat you up" Louis said. "Well bye, nice meeting you" I said and shut the door behind me. I got to the elevator, Niall came running. "Wait, please don't go, at least get my number" he pleaded. He gave me his phone number and I gave him mine.

I then went back home, I opened the door, "WHERE HAVE YOU FUCKING BEEN" my dad shouted. "You kicked me out" he grabbed my arm and got a knife, he kept on stabbing my arms. "Dad, I'm sorry, I won't do it again" I tried to pull away. He let go of my arms. "FUCK OFF TO YOUR ROOM" he pushed me away. I ran to my room, I shut the door and got any sharp object I saw and I cut my arms again. I heard shouting and screaming coming from the kitchen. I went down stairs and saw what was going on. I saw my dad get carving knife and stabbed my mum in the stomach. I just stood still at the bottom of the stairs. My dad kept on stabbing my mum, he wouldn't stop. I started to cry, he looked at me. I quickly ran upstairs to my room, I locked the door. My dad was stabbing the door trying to get in. I opened the window and jumped out. When I landed, I looked up and saw my dad look down at me. He threw the knife at me, the knife stabbed my leg. I quickly got up and limped all the way to Louis', Niall's and Liam's. I looked behind me and saw my dad get in his car. My dad got closer and closer. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, COME HERE NOW" he shouted. I started to run, it really hurt when I ran because of my leg, but I'd rather my leg hurt then my dad killing me. I ran into a alleyway, because I knew my dad wouldn't get me. I kept on running, I soon tripped and fell. I fell on my leg. "OUCH" I shouted. My leg was bleeding loads, there was a huge puddle of blood on the floor. I soon fainted.

I will update soon, I hope you all loved it xxxxx