Chapter 7 The kiss means everything

Diana's POV

"Night" I said to Louis and Liam. "Sweet dreams" they both smiled. I went in the kitchen to get some water. I saw Niall sitting at the table. "Night, oh and sorry about earlier" I said. "It's okay and night" he replied. I went to bed and soon fell asleep.

*morning*

Niall's POV

I woke up and went to get some breakfast. *Diana's room is right next to the kitchen*. I walked past Diana's room. I could hear her talking in her sleep, I shouldn't of done this, but I had to. I went in he room. "Niall I....I love you" she said in her sleep. Oh my god, she loves me. "I love you to Diana" I said. Did I just say that. I could see her waking up. "Morning Niall, what are you doing in my room" she asked. "Em....em......bye" I said running to the kitchen.

Diana's POV

I was half awake, I can't believe I said it, I didn't know that he was in my room. I said I love you Niall and he said I love you Diana. OMG, did he mean it. I walked in the kitchen. "Niall, did you mean what you said" I asked. "Sorry about yesterday, yeah I did" I cut him off. "Yeah sorry about that, I didn't mean to be like that I just" he cut me off by kissing me. "Niall" I said. "Sh, don't ruin the moment". "No Niall, you wanted to know why I have scars, I self harm" I said looking at the floor. He lifted my chin. "Don't cut, you are beautiful and perfect to me". I smiled when he said that, I felt special.

I hope you loves it I will update soon xxxx