Chapter 12 Double date

Diana's POV

Tonight it's mine and Niall's first date, I hate first dates, to be honest I have never been on a date before. I asked Lou to bring his date so it doesn't have to be awkward between Niall and I. I had a quick shower. I got changed into a sparkly silver short skirt and a studded cross top that is black and laced up wedged boots/heels. I quickly did my make up and put my hair up in a messy bun, that had a bow in it. I then got my iPhone 5s and purse and left. Dad got me the iPhone 5s today. Before I had a iPhone 4s. We soon left to pick up Eleanor.

*45 minutes later*

We are at the restaurant, it's a posh place, I didn't really want to go somewhere posh because I know it costs a lot of money to eat and drink. Eleanor is really pretty. "Hey, I'm Eleanor and you are" Eleanor asked politely. Hugging me, "I'm Diana, Louis talks a lot about you" I replied hugging her back. We sat down and ordered our drinks and food. Niall was sitting opposite me and Eleanor was sitting next to me, Louis was sitting next to Niall. "So...Diana, how old are you and where are you from" Eleanor asked smiling. "I am 16 and I'm from England, but I moved to LA when I was 10" I smiled back. "I'm also from England, but I moved to LA, because I have always wanted to live here" she smiled. "So how did you guys meet" I asked. "We met at Starbucks" Louis smiled.

It couldn't of been more awkward.

We soon finished our food and left. As we were getting in the car, "Diana I wanna take you somewhere" Niall whispered in my ear. I nodded and waved goodbye to Eleanor and Lou.

"So where do you wanna take me" I asked. "There is a fountain I want to show you" I nodded and we walked to the fountain. When we got there the fountain was so big. It was beautiful, it was the highlight of the night. We sat down next to the fountain. "It's beautiful" I sighed. "That's not as beautiful as you" Niall looked at me in the eye and I blushed. "So why did you want to take me here" I asked. Niall took my hand and put it on his heart. "I don't care what happens, but I just want to let you know every time I see you my heart races. That's why I can't stop looking at you, your beauty is my distraction" he smiled. I started to blush. "But why me, out of every fan, why did it have to be me who you saved" I looked down. "There is a thing called fait, I think we are meant to be" he lifted my chin up. I giggled a little. He then leaned in for a kiss, okay that was the highlight of the night. I pulled back and said. "I love you Niall". "You mean every think to me, I love you so much Diana" he smiled and we cared on kissing. After the kiss we soon went back to the hotel. When we got back, Niall picked me up and cared me to my room. He gently put me on my bed and kissed me goodnight. "Night Diana" Niall said walking away. "Love you" I smiled. "Love you too baby" he shut the door. I really do love Niall. I just still feel insecure though.

Niall's POV

I put Diana on her bed to sleep and went into my room. As I was walking I saw Liam walk up to me. "Niall, we have been mates for ages, but now I have Diana I don't want any think bad to happen to her, I'm going to the adoption centre and make it official that I have adopted her, I just don't want her to get hurt. If you hurt her, you will be in trouble" Liam warned. "I won't hurt her, I'm not that type of person, can I sleep now" I asked. He nodded and walked away. He is kind of scary now, I do understand that he wants what is best for Diana, but he doesn't need to be scary. I will never hurt Diana, how could anyone want to hurt her.

(A/N):

Hey guys, so I hope you like/love it. I know that Dannielle and Liam aren't going out anymore, but I like Payzer, I don't like Sophia that much, so that's why I put Dannielle in the book instead of Sophia. I will update soon xxxxxx <3 byeeeeee love ya directioners xxxx