Chapter 13 It's official

Niall's POV

I woke up to someone jump on me. I opened my eyes to find Diana jumping on me. "Wake up, wake up" she said laying down next to me. "Okay, I'm awake" I said kissing her nose. She blushed and I hugged her. Diana went to her room to get dressed, I did the same. We both went to the kitchen and had breakfast. "Diana why did you want me to wake up" I asked. "So I could say I love you" she replied. I kissed her forehead and went to brush my teeth. "What do you wanna do today" I asked Diana. "I don't know, what about we lay in bed watching the notebook" she asked. "Sure" I smiled and we went in my room and watched the notebook.

Liam came in and said "I'm going to the adoption centre and make it official". We both smiled as he shut the door.

The film was getting to the end and I was holding Diana in my arms. "Are you crying" Diana asked looking at me. "Yeah, I don't know why, but I always cry when I watch the notebook, it's just so sweet" I replied whipping my tears away.

(True fact Niall always cries when he watches 'the notebook' and 'finding nemo'). We carried on watching romantic movies and comedy's. I love Diana's laugh, and I love her smile and I love it when she blushes.

Liam's POV

Pic went to the adoption centre and signed all the papers, I have officially adopted by me, I'm so happy. I went back to the hotel and told Lou, Niall and Diana about the adoption. I walked in Niall's room and found Diana and Niall asleep. I told Lou to tell them when they wake up.

(A/N):

Okay I am so sorry it's short, but trust me, next chapter will be more exiting. Love ya directioners xxxxx <3