(22) I Want To Do Bad Things With You

Hi guys

This chapter gets a bit steamy, so consider yourself warned and don’t forget to let me know what you all think.

I Want To Do Bad Things With You

Chapter 22

The kiss quickly intensified and soon I found myself getting really excited. My body might be injured but Jace is just so damn hot that I can’t help reacting to him.

“I should go do the dishes,” Jace said as he pulled his lips away from me.

“No,” I half breathed as I grabbed a hold of his hand, preventing him from going anywhere. He looked at me with a confused expression on his face but soon caught on.

“We can’t, I don’t want to hurt you,” he said, sounding both disappointed and worried.

“You won’t,” I replied, pulling him closer to me.

“Drake…,” he started to protest but I cut him off.

“Please,” I half begged, my need for him growing stronger by the second.

Jace groaned in defeat as he leaned forward and kissed me again. The kiss was full of passion and from the way his lips felt on mine I could tell that he wanted it as much as I did.

He pushed me back slightly so that I was leaning back against the coach and then got on top of me, straddling me with his legs but being careful not to hurt me. I quickly slipped his shirt off and took in his beautiful body as I let my hands slowly tickle up and down his chest. He smiled at me and then before I knew it his lips was on mine again.

I kissed him back with everything I had but I wanted more so I let my hands trail all the way down his chest to the top of his jeans. I quickly undid the button and felt his hard on press against my hand, making me want him even more.

He pulled out of the kiss and looked at me with lust filled eyes as I pulled down his zip and took him in my hand.

“I want to do bad things with you,” I breathed, causing his eyes to light up with excitement

“Sounds good to me,” he replied, tugging at my shirt. I moved forward so that he could pull it off and then pushed him off of me so that he was lying on the couch. The movement caused my ribs to ache and my wrist to sting but my lust for him was way more overwhelming than the pain.

“Drake,” Jace half yelled, stunned and excited by my sudden dominance. I smiled at him and then made my way on top of him, making sure to lick every part of him on my way up. He squirmed with pleasure and by the time my lips reached his, I had him begging for more.

I pushed my body as tightly as possible against his and kissed him like my life depended on it. He thrust against me and I smiled against his lips as I moved off of him. I climbed off of the couch and kneeled down on the floor, grabbing a hold of his arm and pulling him toward me.

As soon as he was on the ground he grabbed a hold of my jeans and unzipped them, pressing his hand into my boxers and letting his fingers caress me. I moaned with pleasure as he stroked me while staring into my eyes, daring me to make the next move and making me want him even more, I wasn’t even sure that it was possible until that moment.

He stroked me a few more times, making my insides go crazy. I needed more and I am sure that’s what he wanted to so without another thought  I grabbed a hold of his waist, spun him around and pushed him forward so that he was still on his knees but bending over the couch.

I pulled down his pants and positioned myself behind him as I grabbed his waist with my one hand and his member with my other. He moaned as I did this causing me to press at his entrance and him to moan a bit more. I stroked him a few times, pressing against him before pressing myself hard and deep into him.

Making love with Jace is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. Being so close and intimate with him makes me feel so loved and special. I don’t know how I was ever stupid enough to be so cruel to him. He means everything to me and even if my family and friends can’t accept the fact that we are together I will never give him up. I will fight for our love forever.