(16) I Want To Do Bad Things With You

I Want To Do Bad Things With You

Chapter 16

My dad answered the door with my mom standing closely behind him. I could see that she has been crying but I couldn’t get myself to feel sorry for her. Everything that she is going through she brought on herself. If she just accepted Jace for who he is none of this would have happened. The only good thing that came out of this whole situation is the fact that I finally realized how stupid I’ve been and that I am crazily in love with Jace.

“Hi” I said as they stepped aside and I walked into the house. I could hear the anger and hatred in my voice but I didn’t try to hide it, there was no point in it. I wanted them to know exactly how I felt, that is why I came over after all.

“How are you doing?” my dad asked, true concern in his voice.

“Ok, I guess,” I replied, turning to face them once we reached the living room.

Brain was sitting on one of the couches but got up and joined my parents as soon as he saw me. Maybe he though if there was three of them and only one of me they would somehow be able to change my mind. If so, he is stupider then I thought.

“Does this mean you are coming home?” my mom asked, taking a step toward me.

“No, the complete opposite actually. I would have said that I thought long and hard about this decision but then I’d be lying. I’m never coming back home,” I stated, looking my mom straight in the eyes.

“But… but we said that Jace could come with,” she stuttered, sounding confused.

“Yeah, I know what you said but it doesn’t change the fact that you hate him and I happen to love him so the decision was very easy,” I stated, looking over to my dad who just nodded his head, an understanding look in his eyes. Brian shook his head and then made his way outside. He didn’t say anything but I knew exactly what was going through his head and it made me hate him even more.

“What are you going to do? Where will you stay?” My mom asked in a panicked voice as she took another step toward me, reaching out to take my arm in her hand but I pulled away before she could.

“Don’t pretend to care and don’t bother phoning or trying to contact me in anyway. You’ve made it very clear what you think of me and Jace being together,” I said as I took another step away from her and then started making my way out of the living room.

“But I didn’t say anything!” she half yelled after me.

“You didn’t have to,” I replied without looking back.

I made it halfway to my car when Brian appeared out of nowhere, grabbing a hold of my shirt. He pulled me closer to him and then landed a punch right in my stomach before I could even think about defending myself. I stumbled back, tripping over my own feet and landing on my ass. I sharp pain stung through my body and I could hear myself moan involuntarily.

I was busy pushing myself back onto my feet when I felt another blow hit the side of my stomach. I fell to the ground and felt another blow and then another. I tried getting to my feet but he just kept on kicking me.

I felt his shoe connect the side of my head and felt my vision starting to blur. I could taste blood in my mouth and found myself wondering if I was going to die. I really hope not, I promised Jace that I wouldn’t get into any fights and I didn’t even want to think about what would happen to him if he had to loose me too.