(14) I Want To Do Bad Things With You (boyxboy)

I Want To Do Bad Things With You

Chapter 14

My body ached as I sat in the hallway outside of the principal’s office. Jace was sitting next to me and Jason opposite me. I could tell that Jace was nervous but I just couldn’t’ care, Jason got what he deserved and it serves him right.  He did get in a few punches though, one landing on the exact spot where Brian’s had landed and one splitting my lip, I came out good compared to him though. He had a split lip, a big black bruise forming around his eye and from what I could tell I’m sure I cracked a few of his ribs.

The principle had already spoken to us about what happened and now our parents were in his office with him. I wonder if my dad ever told my mom that he saw me and Jace kissing? Oh well, if he didn’t she sure is going to know that I’ve turned gay now.

I chuckled slightly as I imagined her reaction. She is going to be so pissed but instead of getting angry I about what I knew her reaction was going to be, I found it quite funny and ridiculous.

“What’s so funny?” Jace whispered from beside me.

“I was just thinking about how my mom was going to react to this whole situation,” I replied, taking his hand in mine and squeezing it.

I could feel him trying to pull away but instead of letting him I tightened my grip and shook my head at him disapprovingly.

“The whole school probably already knows, we don’t have to hide it anymore,” I said, smiling at the thought of op being able to openly show my feelings towards Jace.

“Your right,” he said, smiling at me and showing me that he was ok with it. His actions warmed my heart and I had to stop myself from grabbing him and kissing him right there and then.

“Fucken disgusting homos,” Jason hissed from the other side so I gave him an evil glare and then I did kiss Jace. Not a long passionate kiss like I wanted to since we were interrupted by the principles door opening but it was still enough to piss him off. I smiled at the thought

“Can all of you please come in,” the principle said as he stepped out into the hallway. Jace looked nervous since we just got caught kissing again but I wasn’t worried, nothing anybody said or does was going to change how I feel about Jace.

The principle had a whole discussion with us about how it was wrong what we did and that fighting wasn’t allowed but he also made it very clear that sexual discrimination was also off limits and that if anybody gets caught harassing anybody else about their sexual orientation they will be in big trouble.

All through the speech my mom kept on glancing at me and then at Jace with the strangest expression on her face. It was a mixture between anger, sadness and confusion. She didn’t say anything though, not even when we were all excused.

“We would like to talk to you two, could you please come over tonight?” my dad asked, looking a bit depressed.

I looked to Jace, not wanting to say yes if it wasn’t ok with him.

“Yeah, we’ll come,” he answered, managing to force out a smile.

“Ok then, I guess I’ll see you two later then,” my dad said looking a bit uncomfortable and then took off.