(5) I Want To Do Bad Things With You (Boy X Boy)

I Want To Do Bad Things With You

Chapter 5

He didn’t slow down once as he made his way to his house and I didn’t try to stop him, I just followed him in silence until we reached it.

“Please just let me take you to my house,” I begged as he fumbled for his keys.

“No, you can tell your dad I’ll be fine, now leave me alone,’ he said as he managed to get the key in the lock and open the door.

“I’m not going anywhere, if you won’t come with me then I’m staying with you,” I replied, stubbornly.

“You really don’t need to do that,” Jace said, turning to face me.

“I know but I’m going to whether you like it or not,” I replied, staring into his eyes. They were filled with hurt and I had to look away because although I knew he was sad about his mom, I also knew that I had contributed a lot to the pain and hurt he was trying to hide.

Once again he didn’t say anything, he just turned his back on me and stepped into the house, I followed him inside and up the stairs to his room. I had no idea what to say or do to help him so instead of trying to talk to him I just sat down at his desk and watched him.

I could see that he was trying to ignore me but I was also sure that he couldn’t do it forever.  He was going to have to deal with the fact that I was there and not going anywhere. He didn’t though. He plugged his headphones into his ears, fell down on his bed and completely ignored me for the rest of the night.

I couldn’t sleep and although Jace were ignoring me I doubted that he slept at all. At around five the next morning I was starving and I just couldn’t take the silence anymore. He needed to talk to somebody, he couldn’t go through this on his own and all that I could hope for was that I could somehow win his trust again and help him through this time.

“Come on, we are getting some breakfast,” I said as I pulled the earphones out of his ears. His eyes flickered open and focused on me. His makeup was smudged and his eyes red from crying, making me feel the need to comfort him, for a second I felt the urge to bend down and hug him, it was weird and I had to force the thought from my mind.

“I’m not hungry,” Jace stated, staring up at me.

“You don’t have a choice, now get up,” I said, refusing to take no for an answer. He needed to eat and so did I.

“You can’t make me do anything,” he replied, pushing his headphones back into his ears. Usually I would have gotten angry at this but instead of anger I just felt sad and disappointed in myself. If I didn’t treat him like shit before maybe he would have let me help him now. I wasn’t going to give up though. He was going to eat something even if I had to stuff it down his throat. I didn’t’ want to leave him alone however, I was scared that he might do something stupid so instead of leaving to go get food, I phoned for pizza.

It took about half an hour before the doorbell rang. Jace ignored it so I headed downstairs, taking the steps two at a time and quickly grabbed the pizza, paid the guy and then ran back upstairs. Jace was still lying in the same position as when I left him only a minute or two ago.