(13) I Want To Do Bad Things With You (boyxboy)

I Want To Do Bad Things With You

Chapter 13

We ate lunch at a little take away restaurant and then went back to Jace’s house to do our homework. It took quite a while since we had an English essay due and by the time we were done it was already late.  I was hoping to make love with Jace again but when I was done showering he was already fast asleep. I didn’t want to wake him so I just cuddled in next to him and fell asleep with him in my arms.

The next morning we found some cereal in the cupboard, ate breakfast and headed off to school. Jace was acting a bit strange and although I really wanted to ask him what was wrong, I already knew. He was worried about me and how being with him was going to affect my reputation at school. I wasn’t worried though, I can handle whatever they throw at me.

“I’ll see you later,” Jace said as soon as I turned off the car, jumping out and taking off towards the school. I sighed with frustration and got out slowly, knowing that I was going to have to do something drastic for him to realize that I wasn’t scared of what people may think or say.

The morning dragged by and Jace ignored me in all our classes, pretending that things were still the same, but they weren’t and when break time comes the whole school will know.

I smiled to myself as I thought about what I was going to do. It was going to cause a major fuss, but it was going to be brilliant

When the bell finally rang I slowly made my way over to where I knew all my football friends would be. They were on the field just like I expected, and to make things even better, all of their girlfriends had decided to skip the cafeteria to watch them play. I saw Elana in between them and felt a bit guilty because of what I had done to her, but not enough to stop me from doing what I was planning on. I might have broken her heart and I might have broken Jace’s heart a year ago but I was going to make certain that I gave him all of me now that he has forgiven me.

I joined them on the field and threw the ball around for a while, waiting for Jace to take his usual spot under the tree. I could see him from far away, standing out between the other kids with his black hair, piercings and eyeliner. My stomach fluttered a bit as I watched him and I had to remind myself not to stare while I waited for him to go sit down. It took another minute or two but once he was seated I excused myself from my friends, telling them that I had something to do. I knew this would make them curious and as I expected they all watched e as I walked over to Jace.

He was watching me to with a strange look on his face. It was something between being nervous and being madly in love with me. I smiled at the thought and walked a bit faster before he decided to get up and run away.

“What are you doing?” he asked as I sat down beside him.

“Showing you that I’m not ashamed of us and that I want to be with you no matter what,” I replied.

I watched as his eyes grew big with worry and I could tell that he was going to protest so I stopped him before he could by leaning forward, wrapping my arm around his neck, and pressing my lips tightly against his.

I could feel his body stiffen and I could hear a few gasps and giggles around us but I didn’t stop. Instead I traced his lip with my tongue and to my surprise he granted me entrance, allowing me to deepen the kiss. I softly twisted my fingers into his hair and felt my body take flame as he moved his arms so that he was holding my waste, pulling me closer, obviously wanting more and enjoying the pleasure of the kiss just as I was.

As we kissed I forgot where we were and that there were kids all around us, staring and whispering but the sound of my name being called loudly, the voice full of anger, snapped me back to reality. I pulled away reluctantly, not ever wanting to break our kiss and looked around to see Jason storming at us, his face filled with rage.

“What the fuck are you doing?” he yelled furiously as he threw his arms up in the air.

“What does it look like?” I asked sarcastically, looking him straight in the eyes.

“You are… kissing this freak! Why would you do that?” he demanded.

“Because I love him,” I answered as I got to my feet, my eyes never leaving his.

“You love him? What the fuck man? Have you turned into a homo or something?” he asked, his voice now filled with disgust as well as anger.

“Yeah I have do you have a problem with it?” I asked in return, challenging him to say yes.

“Fuck yeah, its fucken disgusting!” he yelled causing some of the guys who were now standing around us to cheer in agreement.

“Well I don’t give a fuck about what you or anybody else thinks,” I said calmly, smiling at him evilly just to irritate him.

“I’m going to wipe that smile right off of your face,” he stated and then threw a punch at me. I was ready for it though. I caught his arm and pushed him away, stopping him from hitting me or Jace who was now standing behind me.

He attached me again but I expected this and managed to duck out of the way of his punch again. This time I didn’t just push him away though, this time I jumped him causing both of us to fall to the floor, rolling and throwing punches.