(10) I Want To Do Bad Things With You (boyxboy)

I Want To Do Bad Things With You

Chapter 10

I slammed the door shut behind me and started digging through my cupboard to find a bag.

“What the hell are you doing?” Jace asked, his voice trembling.

“Getting you the fuck out of this place. I thought it would be better for you to be here but I was very wrong,” I replied as I started filling the bag with some of my clothes.

“Maybe you shouldn’t do this,” Jace stated, taking me by surprise. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

“Why not?” I asked, turning to face him and I had to swallow because tears were running down his face freely now.

“They are your family, maybe it’s not too late to make things right with them,” he whispered through the tears.

“Not happening,” I said and then before he could argue, I closed the distance between us and wrapped my arms around him.

I held onto him tightly, never wanting to let go. It felt so right that I couldn’t quite understand how I ever thought it could be wrong.

“I’m not worth it,” Jace whispered when he finally stopped sobbing.

“Oh yes you are so stop being so stubborn and just except the fact that I want you and that I don’t care what anybody else have to say about it. If they can’t accept you or the fact that I am going to be with you no matter what then they can all go fuck themselves,” I said, wiping the tears from his face as I leaned forward and softly pressed my lips against his.

He stiffened at my touch so I quickly pulled my lips from his.

“What’s wrong?” I asked softly, whispering in his ear.

“Nothing… It’s just, I mean, are you sure you really want to do this?” Jace stuttered in reply, his warm breath on my face causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach. I was nervous as hell because of what was happening between the two of us but there was nothing I have ever felt so strongly about.

“I am much more then sure,” I replied and then pressed my lips to his again. This time he kissed me back. It was a slow, soft kiss that made my world spin and left me wanting more when we finally pulled away for air.

“I never thought I’d be saying this, but fuck your hot,” I said, looking him directly in the eyes. The corner of his lip turned up into a smile and I could tell that my words made him happy. It is the truth though and although it all still felt strange and a bit scary I was excited about finally realizing my feelings for what they are and acting on them.

I am madly in love with Jace and nobody is going to stop me from being with him. I shook my head at the though and then chuckled.

“What?’ Jace asked, looking slightly confused.

“I just never thought that I would actually fall in love and now I’ve come to realize that I’ve always been, I just never knew it,” I replied as I cupped his face in my hand, causing him to blush slightly. It felt good to know that I had such an effect on him and I just couldn’t resist the urge to kiss him again.

“Let’s get out of here,” I whispered, pulling away although I really didn’t want to. I would just kiss him forever if I could.

“Ok,” Jace replied, still not looking sure about my plan.

“It will be fine, I promise,” I said and then took his hand, grabbed my bag and led him out of my room.

Holding his hand in mine felt strangely comforting but before I could get used to it Jace pulled his hand out of mine. I was about to ask him why he did it but I didn’t have to. We had reached the living room and I could hear my parents and my brothers voices arguing. He didn’t want them to see us holding hands, he was trying to prevent a fight but I wasn’t having any of that. I grabbed his hand in mine again and squeezed it tightly before pulling him into the living room and towards the front door.

“Where are you going?” my dad asked just before we could make our escape.

“I’m not sure, but there’s no way we are staying here with those two acting the way they are,” I replied.

“Ok, just be careful,” my dad replied with a sigh and then made his way back to my mom and brother who were still so mad they didn’t even seem to take notice of us. I was glad for that fact and quickly pulled Jace out of the house and to my car.

I could see him visibly relax once we were on the road which calmed me down a bit too. I was still furious at my mom and Brian but having some distance between us helped me relax. It also caused me to take note of the pain in my abdomen. It was hurting like hell this whole time, but I was so worked up that my anger was overpowering the pain. Now that I was starting to calm down the pain was taking over and it was hard to concentrate on the road ahead.

“Shit,” I mumbled as I pulled the car to a stop.

“What’s wrong?” Jace asked, his eyes darting around, looking for a reason why I would be pulling over.

“Nothing, I just need to take a breath,” I lied as I turned in my seat. I shouldn’t have done that though, the movement caused a sharp pain to shoot right through my abdomen and upper chest. I bent over from the pain as a low moan escaped my throat, letting Jace know that I was lying about being ok.

“What the hell?” Jace half yelled, as he leaned over and pulled up my shirt.

His eyes grew big with both shock and hatred when he saw the huge bruise on my stomach. It wasn’t even fully developed yet since it only happened a few minutes ago but it was already turning a dark bluish color.

I cursed under my breath, not wanting him to have seen it. He’s had to deal with so much lately that I just didn’t want him to be worrying about me as well, but now it was too late.

“I’ll fucken kill him!” Jace yelled and from the look in his eye I could tell that he would. If he got a hold of Brian right now he would be as good as dead.

“No, wait, please…” I begged as I grabbed a hold of his arm, stopping him from getting out of the car.

“Why? After what he’s done…” Jace half yelled but I cut him off with a kiss before he could finish his sentence. It was only a short kiss but when I pulled away I could tell that it had worked. The anger that was in Jace’s eyes before were gone, now only filled with something I couldn’t quite place.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked, uncertain of myself for the first time.

“Because I love you and no matter how badly I want to go kill your brother right now, I want to be alone with you even more,” he replied, causing me to gulp with both fear and anticipation.