(9) I Want To Do Bad Things With You (boyxboy)

I Want To Do Bad Things With You

Chapter 9

Jace just stared at me, his face a mix of emotions.

“Say something, please,” I begged, taking another step closer to him.

“I… I don’t know what to say…” Jace replied, trailing off.

“Tell me that you forgive me for being so stupid the last year and that you’re still in love with me. Tell me that you want me as much as I want you,” I stated, my voice cracking a bit as I said the words. Admitting that I wanted him, a guy, was a very hard thing for me to do but I wasn’t going to fight it anymore. I wanted him more then I have ever wanted anybody.

In fact, I don’t think I have ever really wanted anybody. I mean sure I’ve had a lot of girlfriends but it was just for the fun of it. I never really loved  anybody and I’ve definitely never been in love but I’ve loved Jace for a really long time  and although I’m not quite sure how it feels to be in love, I was pretty sure that I was completely and wholeheartedly in love with Jace. And now that I think of it, maybe I’ve been in love with him for a while and I just never realized it.

“I still love you,” Jace whispered softly as he turned his head away so that he didn’t have to look me in the eyes

“But what?’ I asked, knowing there was a big but by the way he was acting

“But you’re not gay Drake and I am scared to trust you. I mean, what if you’re just feeling guilty and bad for me. What if over a few weeks you realize that you don’t want me anymore. I don’t think I could stand that,” he replied, still not looking at me.

“I won’t do that, I won’t ever hurt you again,” I said half pleading as I took a step toward him, closing the distance between us.

We were standing so close now that I could literally feel the warmth of his body radiating against mine.

“Look at me, please,” I pleaded as I softly placed my hand against his cheek and moved his face so that he had to look me in the eyes. His dark hair hung in his face, covering his eye but not enough to hide the fact that they were red and also not enough to hide the tears stinging in them.

“I won’t hurt you, please just give me a chance. I want to make you happy,” I whispered, hoping that somehow he would know that I was telling the truth.

“I really shouldn’t let you do this,” he replied, dead serious and I knew that was the only answer I was going to get. And although it wasn’t a yes it was good enough for me, at least for the moment anyway.

“Oh yes you should,” I replied and watched as the corner of his lip turned up into a smile.

That was the end of me, I just couldn’t take it anymore so without another word I closed the distance between us and crashed my lips down on his. Feeling his lips against mine sent my heart into overdrive and I couldn’t help but tangle my hands into his hair, never wanting to let go. The thought of what I was doing didn’t disgust me one little bit, in fact, I have never been so turned on in my life.

“Oh God,” Jace whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his body tightly against mine as he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth immediately and shivered with pleasure as he deepened the kiss.