Chapter 1 ~Not So Happy Begining~

It's been 11 years since the incident. Or what Bliss thought it was. After the death of her mother, Bliss has been living on her own. She learned how to hunt and fend for herself on her own. But she still has been looking for her father ever since that day. She knew her mother was killed but she was too young to remember who killed her. So she thought she was killed by a Marine who was in the forest that day. But she still couldn't remember why her father ran off.

        She knows her father is a xenomorph since she always remembered the fun times they had but from the trauma during that day, made her forget who caused her mother's death. But ever since that day, she has been alone.

         A girl stood in the middle of the forest, wearing a black hoodie and jeans that had holes that showed her skin underneath. She held a bow and arrow in her hand that was made of oak tree and a strand of string that she found in a abandoned building. Though you may think the teenage girl was just a person who was visiting the forest or was just a traveler, but the girl was Bliss.

          Bliss scanned the trees around her, holding her bow and arrow close to her but also having her arrows that were in a bag that hung on her back close to where she could easily get one if she had to. This was another day that she was looking for father. Every week she would search far and wide from home looking every inch of the forest for her father. But so far, she has had no luck of finding one trace of her father being here. But Bliss has never stopped looking.

      "Seems like he ain't here." Bliss said to herself and she took off her bag that didn't hold just her arrows, but a pile of rags that were the same color of red. She picked a piece and put the rest in the bag and she tied the rag to a tree branch. When every area she didn't find her father or a sign of him being there, she would put a red rag on a tree in the area. But if she did find him or a trace, she will put a blue rag on the tree. But so far in 11 years, she hasn't used any of the blue rags. "Time to go back home." She picked up the bag and walked off into the trees towards her home she has lived at ever since she was born.

          Hours passed and Bliss finally arrived home. The sky was no longer lit up by the sun, but now lit up by the moon and the stars above her. She walked past the buildings and walked inside on of them that had fruit, meat, water, a pile of rags she slept on, and a old dusty doll that sat beside the rags. Bliss put her bag beside the wall with her bow. "No progress today, but there will be next week." She said to herself the same words she had said for 11 years. But no matter how many times she said it, she never had any progress. Bliss didn't even know if her father was even alive anymore.

         She shook her head from the thought. Of course he was still alive, she didn't have any proof he was, but she just had a feeling he was. She sighed and walked over to the rags and laid down. She looked at the dark ceiling she looked at forever and she turned her head to the doll that laid beside her. She had the doll ever since she was five and she never had the heart to throw it away. The doll only had one eye which was a button and the dress is wore was no longer white but brown and was torn at the end. But that was because of the years it was here. Bliss smiled and closed her eyes and like tonight and every night, she would think of when her mother was here and when her father was still home. And with the happy thoughts, she slowly faded away into a dream.