29: Going Away

-About A Month and a Half Later-

"What the hell do you mean turning yourselves in?!" Jessa exclaims. Happy had just finished telling her that he, Jax, Clay and a few other sons were turning themselves into the cops. "It'll just be twelve months, baby. It'll go fast," Happy assure her. Jessa shakes her head, burying her face in her hands. "Daxton will be nearly two by the time you get out!" She exclaims. Happy was aware of that fact, and it broke his heart. "I know, baby, I know," he drops down to his knees in front of her. "I'm sorry,"

"When are they taking you?" Jessa asks him after a few moments of silence. "Noon tomorrow," Happy answers. Jessa looked at the clock on the wall, which read 10 PM. "We don't have much time," she says, wrapping her arms tightly around him, allowing tears to fall. "I'm sorry, baby," Happy says again. "I'm so sorry," Jessa lifts his head up and lightly kisses him. "Let's make the best of the time we have," She says. They both stand up and head back into their bedroom. "Thank God we moved him into the other room," Happy says. Jessa chuckles, nodding in agreement. She pushes him back on the bed and crawls on top of him, straddling him. It was a lot like the first time they were ever together.

-Flashback-

Jessa came out of the bathroom in nothing but one of Happy's t-shirts and her underwear. Happy licked his lips, a smirk on his face, as his eyes raked her body. He sat down on the bed and motioned for her to come closer, which she did, and walked at an agonizingly slow pace. She stopped directly in front of Happy, who placed his hands on her hips and pulled her down onto the bed so that he was hovering above her. She reached up and ran her hand over his bald head, smiling at him. He leaned down and connected his lips to her neck, immediately causing a moan to escape from her. Her arms snaked around his neck as he bit and sucked on her neck, very obviously leaving a mark. He pulls back and hovers over her lips, whispering "Now everyone will know you're mine," His lips connected to hers and their tongues started battling. Jessa managed to flip them so that she was on top, straddling him. She pulled back  and sat up, lifting her shirt above her head. Happy connected his lips back against her neck and reached around to unclasp her bra and let it fall to the ground. Jessa then pulled his shirt up over his head and threw it down on the floor. She trailed her hands down his chest and unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down, leaving him in nothing but his boxers. Happy licks his lips and smirks at her, his hands running down her sides and then doing the same to her. "Your turn," He says huskily, pushing her panties down her legs and tossing them onto the floor. He flips them again and connects his lips back against hers. "Are you sure?" He asks her in a strained voice. She nods her head quickly. "Hap, I need this," She says. "I need you," That was all Happy needed to hear. He reached over and pulled a condom out of the bedside table, ripping it open with his teeth and rolling it on his length. He wasted no time pushing into Jessa, which caused her to wrap her arms around his neck and a loud moan to escape her lips.

-End of Flashback-

Jessa leans down and presses her lips to Happy's, playing with the hem of his shirt that ultimately came off. She took off her own and threw it across the room. Happy took charge, flipping them after successfully getting her bra off. "Fuck, I love you," he mumbles, leaning down and trailing kisses all across her neck and collar bone. Jessa wanted to make a comment about how it was the first time he's told her he loves her, but all that came out was "I love you too,"

-That Morning-

Jessa woke that morning and felt Happy kissing the back of her neck, although he was heading towards her ear. He sent shivers up her spine when he bit her earlobe and whispered, "Good morning,"

After they had breakfast, they both got dressed and got Daxton ready together. Then Jessa followed Happy to the clubhouse in her car. She knew there wasn't a chance in hell of her getting through this day without crying.

After what seemed like just a few minutes at the clubhouse, Jax came riding into the TM parking lot, police sirens blaring behind him.

______________________

Here y'all go! The second to last chapter! I'm about to publish Chapter 30 too because that one has been pre-written since this morning!

❤️❤️❤️