8: It's Done

*Sexual Content Warning!*

Jessa ran into Happy's arms the second he walked into the clubhouse with Jax, Tig and Clay. "Is it done?" She mumbles against his chest, her grip tightening. Happy lets out a sigh and hugs her closer. "It's done," Jessa pulls her head back and looks up at him, only to find him already looking down at her. "Can I stay with you tonight?" She asks with pleading eyes. Happy slowly nods his head and takes her hand in his, leading her back into his room.

Jax and Clay watched as Happy and Jessa snuck back to Happy's room. "I don't know how I feel about that," Jax says to Clay, who simply shrugs his shoulders. "Jessa's a big girl," He says. "She's old enough to make her own decisions," Jax turns his head to narrow his eyes at his step-father. "You can't honestly say that you approve of her having any sort of relationship with Happy," He says. Clay shrugs his shoulders once more. "I care more about Jessa's happiness and safety," He says. "You know Hap wouldn't let anything happen to her. He might cheat on her, but that's only if they get into an actual relationship. Which is highly unlikely,"

Jessa came out of the bathroom in nothing but one of Happy's t-shirts and her underwear. Happy licked his lips, a smirk on his face, as his eyes raked her body. He sat down on the bed and motioned for her to come closer, which she did, and walked at an agonizingly slow pace. She stopped directly in front of Happy, who placed his hands on her hips and pulled her down onto the bed so that he was hovering above her. She reached up and ran her hand over his bald head, smiling at him. He leaned down and connected his lips to her neck, immediately causing a moan to escape from her. Her arms snaked around his neck as he bit and sucked on her neck, very obviously leaving a mark. He pulls back and hovers over her lips, whispering "Now everyone will know you're mine," His lips connected to hers and their tongues started battling. Jessa managed to flip them so that she was on top, straddling him. She pulled back  and sat up, lifting her shirt above her head. Happy connected his lips back against her neck and reached around to unclasp her bra and let it fall to the ground. Jessa then pulled his shirt up over his head and threw it down on the floor. She trailed her hands down his chest and unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down, leaving him in nothing but his boxers. Happy licks his lips and smirks at her, his hands running down her sides and then doing the same to her. "Your turn," He says huskily, pushing her panties down her legs and tossing them onto the floor. He flips them again and connects his lips back against hers. "Are you sure?" He asks her in a strained voice. She nods her head quickly. "Hap, I need this," She says. "I need you," That was all Happy needed to hear. He reached over and pulled a condom out of the bedside table, ripping it open with his teeth and rolling it on his length. He wasted no time pushing into Jessa, which caused her to wrap her arms around his neck and a loud moan to escape her lips.

-----

Jessa woke up the next day with her back pressed against Happy's chest and his face buried in her neck. She smiled as she remembered the events of the night before and attempted to pry herself from Happy's death-grip. Happy stirred in the bed beside her. "Where do you think you're going?" He says quietly. Jessa chuckles and turns around so that she's facing him. "Good morning," She whispers, pressing a light kiss to his nose, causing it to scrunch up. She smiles and shakes her head before lifting Happy's arm from her waist and getting up from the bed. She throws his clothes from the night before at him before putting her own back on. "Come on, it's almost noon," She says. Happy groans and sits up in the bed, pulling his jeans up his legs and his shirt over his head. "Jax is gonna kick our asses," Jessa says, shaking her head. Happy chuckles and grabs her waist, pulling her closer and resting his head against her stomach. She sighed and ran her hand over his head. "We need to go before Jax sends a search party for us,"

_________________________________________________________________

This chapter is just a filler because I felt bad for not updating for so long. I've been distracted by Season 4 of OITNB and I've also been binge watching Leafy videos...

Oh and I just published the first chapter of my new OITNB fanfic! It's one about the guard Bayley! If you are a OITNB fan like I am, I'm sure you know who that is! If you wanna go check it out, it's called "Toast Can't Never Be Bread Again" which is also the name of the Season 4 finale (which legit broke my fucking heart)

Anyways, thanks for reading!

XOXO,
Braidyn <3