19: He's A Changed Man... Kind Of

I love everything you do, when you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do, I wanna ride my bike with you, fully undressed, no training wheels left for you, I'll pull them off for you...

Training Wheels by Melanie Martinez

---

"I tell ya, brother, I think Jessa's changed Hap," Chibs says to Tig. They were standing at the bar watching Happy and Jessa playing pool, just the two of them. Happy even had the slightest hint of a smile playing on his lips. "Something's up with them," Tig says. "She's glowing. Literally," Chibs chuckles, taking a sip of his beer. "Maybe she's pregnant?" He suggests jokingly. Tig chuckles. "Like Hap would let that happen,"

--

"When are you going to tell Tig?" Happy asks Jessa as they continue their game of pool, ignoring everybody else in the clubhouse. Jessa smirks at him. "You mean when are we going to tell Tig," She says. "And I don't know. Soon, though," Happy never got nervous. Never ever. But he'd be lying if he was slightly concerned about telling Tig about the baby. He was close with Jessa, he'd practically raised her, so it's not surprising that he won't be exactly excited about the news. "Hey," Jessa says, snapping Happy out of his thoughts when she put her hands on his chest. "It's going to be fine. What's Tig gonna do? Kill the Killa?" Happy chuckles, setting his hands on her waist and kissing her passionately. "I know. Tig's gonna be pissed at me for knocking up his little girl," He says. Jessa raises an eyebrow. "I thought I was your little girl?" This time Happy smirked. "Oh, you are," 

--

"Seriously, something is up with them," Tig says. He'd been creepily watching Jessa and Happy for the past ten minutes. Jax looks at him. "Jessa hasn't told you?" He questions. Tig looks at him, raising an eyebrow. "Told me what?" He asks. Jax glances over at his sister, before sighing and shaking his head. "It's not my place to say," He says. "She'll tell you when she's ready,"  He then walked away from a very confused Tig and found Gemma. "Jess hasn't told Tig yet," He tells her. Gemma looks shocked. "Really? I thought he would've been the first person she told," She says. Jax shakes his head. "She's probably scared of his reaction. You know how close they are," He says. Gemma nods. "I'll talk to her," 

--

Happy watched Jessa leave the clubhouse with Gemma, oblivious to the fact that Juice had walked up and was standing next to him. "Dude, you are so fucking whipped," He says, clapping Happy on the back. Happy rolls his eyes, shrugging Juice's hand off of his shoulder. "Whatever, man. At least I'm getting some," He says, glaring at Juice, who puts a hand over his heart and feigns hurt. "Ouch, you hurt me, brother," Rolling his eyes once again, Happy walks away from Juice and stands with Tig and Chibs, who were still by the bar. "You and Jessa seemed to be having a good time at the pool table today," Chibs says, smirking at Happy. "Jesus, can we talk about anything besides Jessa? That's all you guys ever talk about anymore!" He exclaims. Chibs and Tig both laugh. "We're all obsessed with Jessa, haven't we established that?" Tig replies. 

___________________________________________________________________

Shortie because shits gonna go downnnn in chapter twenty ;)

XOXO,
Brai <3