12: Mother Dearest

Jessa woke up to Happy gripping her breasts and thrusting into her from behind. "O-Oh my God," She moans, biting her lip. "Good morning to you, too," She let out another loud moan, and within minutes Happy had achieved his goal of her waking up to an orgasm.

---

After their rendezvous in the bedroom that morning, Jessa and Happy had breakfast and made their way to the club. The second Jessa walked inside, she was greeted by her mother, who pulled her outside and into the office. "Where were you this time?" She questions. "And why is half your shit gone?" Jessa sighs and shifts on her feet. "Hap asked me to stay with him, don't ask me why because I don't know, and quite honestly, I don't care," She explains. Gemma smirks at her daughter. "So, you've moved in with Happy?" Jessa slowly nods her head. "Yeah, but I'm still not keeping my hopes up. I have a feeling shit's gonna go down, and I'll be home in no time," She says. Gemma wanted nothing more than for her daughter to be happy, whether that be with the man she was currently sleeping with, or someone else, she didn't care, as long as Jessa was Happy.

With Jax, it was a different story. He wanted Happy to stay away from Jessa. But there was nothing he could do to keep Jessa from seeing Happy, and as much as he hated to admit it, Jessa wasn't a kid anymore. She's old enough to make her own decisions, and if those decisions include pursuing a relationship with Happy, the man who gets a smiley face tattoo for every person he kills, then so be it. Even Jax agrees that Happy is still a step up from Jason.

---

"God, I love mom," Jessa says as she walks up to Jax and Opie outside TM. "Why? What'd she do this time?" Opie asks her, scowling when Jessa took his cigarette from his hand and took a drag. "She ain't judging me on the Happy situation, like some people," She sends a playful glare at her brother, who rolls his eyes. "I'm just warning you, sis," He says. "You're gonna get hurt," Jessa scoffs. "Okay, if and when that happens, you have my full permission to say 'I told you so,'" Opie laughs loudly. "You haven't changed a bit, Jess," Jessa smiles brightly. "So I've been told,"

"Hey, Jess, I think somebody wants you," Opie nods behind Jessa, who turns her head to see Happy standing there, talking to Chibs, but his eyes were wandering in their direction. "Well, I bid you two farewell, for now," Jessa says before turning and walking over to where Happy now stood alone, as Chibs had wandered off to do whatever it is Chibs does. "I've got some time to kill," Happy tells her. "Wanna head home?" Jessa nods her head, turning slightly to wave at Jax and Opie, before following Happy over to his bike.

________________________________________________________________________

This one is HELLA SHORT AND I'M SO VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT!

But I gave you a little special something at the beginning there ;)

This is just a filler, since it's been a loooong time since I updated. But I've kinda been busy, and I just got back from Seattle (I live in Oregon) and I didn't have a chance to update. 

Anyways, thanks for reading guys! I'm working on Chapter 13 as you are reading this, and I'm shooting for it to be up by tomorrow! 

OH BTW I'm also working on a Tiggy fanfic and that'll be published soon, and I'm also still working on the Juice one :)

XOXO,
Braidyn <3