18: Jessa & The Hale Brothers

^honestly same

---

Jessa waltzed right into the police station the next day, unbeknownst to Happy and Jax. "Hi, Jessa," Unser says to her. Jessa smiles at him. "Hi, Chief. Is Hale in?" Unser nods and leads Jessa back to David's office. When she walked in, she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw that Jacob Hale, David's older brother, was also there. "Oh, hello Jessa. Long time, no see," Jessa nodded her head. "Yeah, hey Jacob," She says. "If you wouldn't mind, I need to talk to David about something," Jacob glances at his brother before nodding his head. "Right, I was just leaving anyway," He says. "Nice to see you, Jessa," Jessa scoffs as he not-so-subtly scans his eyes over her body. "God, he's such an ass sometimes," She says, sitting down on a chair. "What did you need to talk to me about?" David asks her, leaning against the desk in front of her. Jessa smiles up at him. "I was wondering if you wanted to go grab some lunch?" She asks. David looks hesitant, before he slowly nods his head. "Sure, wanna go to the diner?" Jessa smiles and nods her head. 

--

"Just like old times," Jessa says as she and David sit down at the very same table they used to sit at every Friday after school. David smiles at her. "What did you want to talk about?" He asks. Jessa picks up a menu, dodging his question. "Let's order first,"

--

"Okay, Jessa, tell me what's going on," David says, officially reaching the peak of his patience. Jessa sighs, licking her lips and avoiding his gaze. "I'm pregnant," She says, deciding it was better to just rip the band-aid off. David stays silent for a moment, causing Jessa to look him straight in the eyes. "Please say something," She says quietly. David looks down, shaking his head. "You're having a kid with him, Jessa?" He questions. "Are you aware of who you've gotten yourself involved with?" Jessa raises an eyebrow. "Excuse me, I know you don't like the Sons, but you have to remember that they are my family," She says, standing up. She begins walking to the door, and the second she walked through it, David grabbed her arm and forced her to look at him. "I'm sorry, Jess, I just want you to see that he's not a good guy, he's no good for you. He's just going to hurt you," Jessa scoffs. "And who is a good guy for me? You?" David stays silent, and Jessa rolls her eyes. "Whatever. I'll call Hap to come and get me. You'd better leave before he shows up," Jessa pulls her phone out and calls Hap. "I'm sorry," David says one last time before walking to his car and almost immediately driving off. 

--

"Hang on," Happy says, grabbing his phone and stepping away from Tig and Chibs. "Hello?" 

"Can you come get me?" He hears Jessa on the other end. He raises an eyebrow. "Where are you?" He questions. "The diner. Can you just come get me please?" She replies. Happy sighs. "Yeah, I'm on my way," He hangs up the phone and tells Clay where he's going before he walks out to his bike.

"What are you doing here?" He questions as he climbs off of his bike and hugs Jessa. "You're gonna get mad, so I'm not gonna tell you," She says. Happy rolls his eyes, setting his hand on her stomach. "As long as you were safe, I'm not going to get mad," He says. Jessa shakes her head. "You and I both know that's complete bullshit," They both laugh, and then Happy leans down and kisses her. "You wanna come to the clubhouse or go home?" He asks her as they walk back to his bike. "I guess I'll come to the clubhouse," She says. "I should probably talk to my brother," Happy nods, handing her the helmet as they climb on. 

--

"I'm sorry, baby brother," Jacob Hale says to David as they were back in David's office at the station. David sighs. "I can't believe she's having a kid with Happy, out of all of the Sons she could've gotten with, she chose him," Truth was, David wasn't the only Hale brother who once had a thing for Jessa Teller. When they were younger, Jacob was very aware of Jessa's crush on him. But out of respect for his little brother's feelings for her, Jacob never once acted on his knowledge of Jessa's crush, and that took a lot of self control. In high school, if Jessa Teller expressed any sort of interest in you, you should've been thanking your lucky stars. 

--

"Why the hell were you with Hale?" Jax questions Jessa as they sat at the picnic table outside. Jessa rolls her eyes. "Look, it was a mistake, I know that, okay? So would you stop lecturing me, please?" Jax scowls. "I don't want you seeing him again," He says. Jessa scoffs. "One, you aren't dad, you can't tell me what to do. Two, I wasn't planning on it," Jax raises an eyebrow. "What? Did something happen?" He asks her. Jessa sighs, shaking her head. "It was nothing. I told him that I'm pregnant, and he went off on this tiny rant about how Hap's no good for me," Jax rolls his eyes. "He's jealous that you're with Hap and not him," He says. "You know Hale's been in love with you since high school, it's pathetic really," Jessa smirks at him. "Kinda like how you've been in love with Tara since high school?" She questions. Jax chuckles. "It's different, because I actually got the girl. Hale has no chance with you," Jessa chuckles. "You're so mean sometimes, Jackie," 

__________________________________________________________________

WOO! We hit 200 votes! Thank you guys so much!

XOXO,
Braidyn <3