13: Well Shit

It had been approximately one month since Jessa 'moved in' with Happy. Things were going good between them, Happy was surviving without fucking a different crow-eater every night, mainly because he was already addicted to Jessa. Plus he would be lying if he said he didn't like waking up next to a sexy woman every day, one that he could fuck whenever, wherever he wanted. Happy also liked living with the satisfaction that David Hale was in-love with Jessa, yet he was the one who fucked her brains out on a daily basis.

Which is exactly what lead to Jessa having her face in the toilet while Tara held her hair back. "I really think you should take a pregnancy test," Tara says to her, helping her to her feet. Jessa lets out a sigh as she grabs her toothbrush. "Fine, we'll go after I brush my teeth,"

Jessa and Tara walked into a drug store about twenty minutes later and Jessa bought two pregnancy tests. They went back to Jessa and Happy's house, and even though his bike wasn't in the driveway, Jessa scouted the whole house to make sure Happy wasn't there. "Alright, I'll be out in a second," Jessa says to Tara, who had sat down on the end of the bed and watched as Jessa disappeared back into the bathroom. She came back out just seconds later and sat down next to her best friend. "We have to wait like five minutes," She says.

Five minutes passed at an agonizingly slow pace, but when they were finally up, the two women went into the bathroom and looked down at the tests on the counter.

---

"Shit, shit, shit, shit," Jessa was pacing around the bedroom, Tara trying and failing to calm her down. "Happy is going to kill me!" Jessa exclaims. "I think he might actually fucking kill me!" Tara grabbed Jessa's arm and pulled her down on the bed. "Stop saying that!" She exclaims. "He is not going to kill you! If anything, this is his fault since he apparently can't keep his dick in his pants," Jessa takes in a shaky breath, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes. "Maybe Happy won't kill me, but you know damn well that Jax will!" She says, covering her face with her hands. "Shit, Tara, what the hell am I going to do?"

Tara stayed with Jessa until Happy came home. "I'll see you later, Jess!" Tara called as she walked through the front door. Happy went into the bedroom, raising an eyebrow when he saw Jessa laying on the bed, her back to him. "You okay?" He asks her, kicking off his shoes and climbing in next to her. She turns around to face him, giving him a fake smile. "Yeah, I'm fine," She says. Happy could tell she was lying, but he was too drained from the day to question her. Instead he just nodded his head and fell asleep a few minutes later.

-The Next Day-

"Maybe you should start with telling your mom?" Tara suggests. Jessa was sitting in her office at the hospital, still seemingly having a mental breakdown over what she'd just found out. "Are you kidding me? I will for sure end up dead if I tell my mom!" Tara chuckles, nodding her head in agreement. "You're right, bad idea. How about Jax?" She says. "Sure, he's going to be mad, but what's he going to do? Kill Happy?" Tara and Jessa both chuckled at that. "I think I should probably start with Happy," Jessa says, sighing. "Even though I really don't want to,"

Jessa went home a little while later, and spent the rest of the day trying to figure out how she was going to tell Happy the news. She knew he was going to be beyond pissed. She couldn't stop wondering exactly how he would react. Would he end their so-called 'relationship'? Would he kick her out of the house? She just didn't know, and not knowing scared the shit out of her.

She also tried to figure out how she was going to tell Jax, Gemma and Clay. They were her family, after all. They needed to know. Gemma and Clay needed to know that they were going to have another grandchild, Jax needed to know that he was going to be an Uncle.

After a long day of thinking, thinking, and more thinking, Jessa decided that there was only one person she wanted to tell right that very second.

Her father.

_____________________________________________________________________

As promised, here is *short and shitty* Chapter 13!

WE GON' HAVE A BABY.

Thanks for reading, everybody! Chapter 14 coming soon!

XOXO,
Braidyn <3