Chapter 37 FINAL CHAPTER!!! (PHOTO OF Harmony's Dress)

(Pen's POV)

I fixed the shirt before looking in the full length mirror. I wearing black dressy pants,black dressy shoes,a red tucked in then a black dressy coat ok where are we going cinderella's ball or soemthing? Well at least i had a good day i remember waking up to my beautiful mate then she made me breakfast! A BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST!!!! now how sweet is that!!! I sure cant wait to start a family with her knowing she will be able to help care for the family! We have our own house near the pack house and little Harmony's and me running around oh just the thoughts of our little family! Then she got me front row seats behind the home plate of the Kangaroo's Baseball team!!!! then i got to hang with the team after they changed into normal clothes! isnt that just insane?!?!?! But then the guys kept bugging me then a guy pissed me off also!

******** FLASH BACK *********

"GO GO GO GOOOOOO RUN YOU MOTHER FUCKER RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mac yelled. "MY GRANDMA CAN RUN FASTER THEN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" Perry and everybody else yelled. "its true she can" Perry muttered under his breath making me snicker if only Harmony can be here..... "awwwwwwwwe why the long face PenDwagon" Oliver teased me talking like a baby. I growled only so they could hear "FIRST OFF I AM NOT A DAMN HORSE!!!! AND SECONDLY SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!" I yelled. Everybody smirked "awwwe Penny Boy misses his fiancee' Kendel said "DO NOT!!! CALL ME PENNY BOY!!!!" I snapped. "HE JUST WANTS TO GO HOME AND----" Greg never finished the sentence because an angry father cut him off "HEY!!!!! I HAVE CHILDREN HERE YOU NO SO WATCH YOUR MOUTHS!!!!" I turned and growled "OH SHUT THE FUCK UP POPS!" i snapped. "DADDY SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" a little boy yelled making us burst out laughing.

"TOMMY DO NOT SAY THAT WORD!!!!!" the father roared. "BUT THEY TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He chirped the end. He was about 5 years old making us laugh louder "TOMMY!" "FUCK UP!" He yelled grinning. "THE KANGAROO'S WIN!!!!!!!!! THE KAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGAROO'S WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the speaker yelled. "LETS GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE POPS EATS US ALIVE!" I yelled then we ran away with an angry father running after us.

******** FLASH BACK OVER***********

I walked out laughing "whats so funny?"  Mac said. I smiled "the angry father who wanted to eat our heads" making them laugh. "that way too funny but come on we are on a tight schduel move it Penny Boy!" kendel yelled making me growl.

I was shoved into the SUV again and they drove back to the school and to the Ball Room? "why the ball room?" they smiled and handed me a box "whats this?" i said pulling the ribbon and opened the box and saw it was a red mask that matched my outfit and was outlined in squenced midnight black beads around the eyes and outside and covered over my nose. I placed it on and opened the door? It was pitch black "hello? is anybody in here!!!! perry this is the wr---" i was cut off "SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENDRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everybody screamed as the lights flicked on.

'come find' i smiled 'alright to easy' i said in my mind link 'not so fast this is a challenge hehe' i growled really Harmony really?

(Harmony's POV)

I smiled as i heard him growl in frustration. "ready girls?" i whispered. there were about 5 girls in the same dress as me,simalar hair styles only there beads were different like purple,bllue,black,red,etc. Lets just say i am gonna have a little fun with PenDragon tehe.

"alright girls you know what to do girls" i whispered so that pen couldnt hear us. Everybody slipped on their masks and i slipped on mine and we split up. A hand grabbed mine and i looked up and saw it was Mac "lets dance" he said as a kind of ballroom dancing song came on.

One of his hands were on my waist and the other had my hand as we danced through the song. "plan is all set up right?" i whispere. He grinned "yes indeed you will end up in that....." he glanced and saw pen dragon grab on of the decoy girls by the waist next thing you hear "try again" then a giggle followed by "UGH WHERE IS HARMONY!" he growled in frustration "twirl time he is nearing by" Mac said and twirled me till i landed in a new set of arms then twirled to another and another and this continued until i was a good enough distance from him.